Chapter 11

Aya Smith's (Jake's sister) pov:
Aya:I don't know who are these people,I just woke up and saw these people around me being happy,they are saying that they are my parents and they are calling me Aya .Aya should be my name right?
They kept saying that I have woken from a 10 years coma.
I don't remember anything related to myself,I mean I don't even remember my name so how I'm supposed to remember anything else?
But by seeing their smiling faces they are really my parents,I see no lie in their faces.
The man who claims to be my father is called Arthur and the woman who claims to be my mother is called Sophia.
Arthur:My daughter, finally you regained your consciousness.
Sophia (while crying): Finally you woke up,I missed you so much, everyone missed you , Sophia hugged Aya.
Aya:Who am I?
Arthur:You don't remember anything?
Aya shook her head as a no .
Arthur:it doesn't matter,you are alive and that's enough, don't worry my daughter,you will be okay,I promise I will protect you so nothing can happen to you in the future.
Sophia dialed Jake's number.
Jake's pov:
I was here in my office doing some paperwork when mom called me.
Sophia (while crying):Jake come immediately
Jake:what happened mom?Why are you crying?
Sophia:Your sister woke up ,she regained her consciousness.
Jake: really?I'm coming immediately.
I was so shocked and happy, finally my sister woke up,I missed her , her laugh,her smile,her mischievous self, finally she will bring us joy and happiness, I'm going to the hospital immediately.
Time skip: hospital
I went inside the hospital room where my sister was staying.
Jake:Aya I run to her but she just looked at me like she doesn't know who am I .
Aya:who are you mister?
She is calling me mister,Do I look that old?
Jake:I'm your older brother,Jake.
Aya:I'm sorry but I can't remember anything.
She looked at her lap being sad.
Jake: Don't worry the most important thing is that you woke up.
She smiled.
Oh Gosh how much I missed her smile,I gave her a hug,she firstly was startled but then hugged me with a smile.
Oh God I swear I will protect her from any harm.
After that we talked some more and then she looked tired so she slept.
I got outside to drink something when Anja called me.
Anja(while crying):Ja...Jake
Her voice sounded so down,so sad and she kept crying,she is making my heart hurt.
Jake:What happened?
Anja:Aya.....my sister died,she left me all alone.
Jake:shhhh, don't cry I'm coming there, Where are you?
Anja:xxxx hospital
I can't believe that her sister died,why?
I need to go ,my love needs me.
After that I immediately went to her.

Time skip:at the hospital

*I immediately went to the hospital room and saw my love in her worst state,she was crying nonstop,her friend Jun said that she even fainted,I took her bridal style and hugged her really tightly,I didn't know what else to do ,I know that loosing someone you love is really hard especially your sister,I thought I lost my sister but a miracle happened.
Jake:shhhhh Anja calm down, just look at me, everything will be alright,calm down and think, would Aya wants to see you in this state?
Anja:She left,she left me all alone
*I can't see her crying,it hurts my heart.
Jake:you are not alone, here ,I won't leave you.
Anja: that's what my mom said but she left, that's what Aya said and she left too ,all of you just will break your promises.
Jake:I won't leave you,I promise that we will grow old together, please don't cry,I know it's hard but please think what would your sister think if she saw you like this.
*After so many tries to calm her down she slept,she slept in my arms.
After that I decided to take her home.
Jun's pov:
I'm really sad that Aya left us,and now I'm here witnessing my best friend's death and the person I love being in someone else's arms, this really hurts.

Takao's pov:
The love of my life left me for forever,at least this is what they told me,but I don't believe it,I know that she is alive,I just have to wait, just give me some more time and you will see that she will come to me ,that we will be together,I know that she would never leave me like this,maybe she fell first for me but I fell harder for her,I'm even begging for her to stay.
I will never give up,I will be strong and wait for her , until she decides to come to me,she is just punishing me because I used her as an excuse for Lukas to not to hurt my family,this is just a punishment and once this punishment is over I will meet her again,I know I will,so better to stay calm and try to be stronger and a better  man and wait for her return.

Time skip: Anja's house
Anja woke up and started to cry again,of course Jake was there to comfort her,he did everything he could,he stayed closer to her .
He stayed with Anja some days after Aya's funeral, just to see if Anja needs him,he stayed there for her until Anja calmed herself down and finally accepted the reality, accepted that her sister wasn't there anymore and she needs to be strong for her.

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.
Thank you for reading 😊❤️.