Chapter 16

Author's pov:
It's been two weeks since Jake and Anja got married.
Now Aya and  the Smith family were eating breakfast when Aya's mom asked Aya something.
Sophia:Aya
Aya:yes mom
Sophia:Did you find someone that you love?
Aya:why do you think so mom?
Sophia:You look more happier.
Aya:yes mom I think I found the person that I want to spend my lifetime with.
Jake: really?😳
Arthur: Finally my daughter found her soulmate
Sophia:I'm glad 😊
Anja:I hope you will be happy together
Jake:so are you dating him or her?
Aya: it's a boy and yes I'm dating him
Jake: okay then let us meet him
Aya:why?Are you doubting my ability to find a good person?
Jake:of course not,I just want to see who stole my sister's heart
Aya:oh really?🤨
Jake:I promise this is the only reason
Aya: okay then , tomorrow I think I will introduce him to you guys.
Sophia:ohoho finally I will be able to meet my son in law
Arthur:me too,but ...
Sophia:but what?
Arthur:if he dares to break my daughter's heart I will break his bones and end his life
Jake:and I will torture him to death
Anja: okay okay honey stop now ,we are eating,and trust your sister,she is smart enough to find someone worth her life
Jake:you are right darling
After they ate breakfast Arthur and Jake went to work, meanwhile Aya and Anja helped Sophia to wash the dishes and clean the table after breakfast.
After that Aya went to work.
Well Aya wanted to oped a cafe so she works there .
And Anja went to her work .
Anja is a lawyer.

Time skip:Next dayAya talked with Takao and told him about meeting her family

Time skip:Next day
Aya talked with Takao and told him about meeting her family.
Now it was night time and Takao was getting ready to meet Aya's family.
After changing and trying many clothes he finally choose these 👇

And then went to his car and started to go to Aya's mansion.

************************************
Another thing,Aya wanted to tell her parents that she wasn't their daughter but she didn't want to make them sad,they really loved Aya ,and she saw how her parents were when she woke up from coma,they were so skinny and so sad but when Aya woke up and stayed with them they became more happy,she saw them change in these years,she saw their smile and their happiness so she didn't have the courage to break their heart,she decided to make them happy and always listen to them and love them as her real parents and Jake as her real brother.No one knows about Aya except Takao.

************************************
Finally Takao was in front of the Smith mansion.
Takao finally rang the doorbell and Aya opened the door.
Jake, Sophia, Arthur and Anja were in the living room waiting for Aya's boyfriend.
When Takao came inside Anja and Jake were shocked 😲
Jake and Anja: YOU?TAKAO?
Sophia:do you know him?
Jake:he is my businesses partner
Anja:he is my friend
Sophia:even better
After that they talked and then decided to eat dinner.
After dinner Arthur and Jake asked Takao to come with them to have a "talk" with him.
They went to the work room to have a talk.
Arthur:you can take a seat there so we can talk.
Takao: okay sir.
Arthur:why do you love my daughter?
Takao:she is kind, lovely, always prioritize others before herself,is always happy, doesn't want to make others worry so she tries to force her smile ,but in times like this she need protection and need someone by her side to make her happy and to tell her that she is worth everything.
Arthur: right,so would you give everything for my daughter?
Takao:I'm sorry sir but I can't
Arthur:so you don't love my daughter as much as to give your everything?
Takao:no sir I didn't meant that,I mean that your daughter is my everything and I can't give up on her.
Arthur and Jake smiled at each other.
And the Arthur said something.
Arthur:you can have my daughter but if you break her heart I will break your bones
Jake:and I will torture you to death and then kill you and throw you off a cliff.
Takao:I would rather kill my self than hurt Aya's feelings.I would rather die than see tears in Aya's eyes.
Jake and Arthur were very satisfied with this answer and they were proud that Aya choose Takao as her life partner.After that they talked something about business and then went downstairs.
Talked a bit more and then Takao decided to go home.
Aya went to say goodbye to Takao and Takao kissed her forehead.
Takao:I love you so much ,and finally I will be able to be with you without any pressure.
After that he kissed her lips and said goodbye.
Aya:I love you too, goodnight my love.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Sorry for any kind of mistakes.