the death of Jacques Schnee. "Beacon academy here we come."

Before heading to beacon, Toad has another lose end to tie up and that's the death of jackass Schnee. Along the way, he came face to face with Asuna Yuuki but she looks a little different from usual.

Asuna: I found myself a nice little toy to play with

Toad: *sighs* I bet you're like this because of Kirito.
Asuna: DO NOT SAY HIS NAME!!!!
Toad: let me guess. He cheated on you for Sinon?
Asuna: that bastard had the audacity to sleep with that bitch!
Toad: I know that feeling. I had a girlfriend once. Apparently she's a gold digger.
Asuna: really? What happened?
Toad: the bitch said that she doesn't date poor people. I mean come on! I'm just a middle school kid! I can't get a job at 14! Does she expect me to buy her expense shit? Hell no!
Asuna: *crazy laugh* I like you. You will definitely make a fine husband.
Toad:

Asuna: am I wrong? My last relationship didn't pan out so well and your ex girlfriend was a gold digger.
Pyra: Toad what she's said was true? Did you really had a girlfriend before me?
Toad: oh c'mon Pyra. It was during middle school! I'll tell you about it later.

Timeskip. In the Schnee dust company mansion.

Asuna: are you ready for this Toad?
Toad: ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low.

The 2 infiltrated the mansion and killed some of the guards until they reached Jacques's main office.

Jacques: who are you 2? And where are my guards?
Toad: Jacques Schnee. For every last crime against the faunus, you are sentenced to death.
Jacques: you're kidding? On what right do you have to accuse me on such actions?
Asuna: you're pushing your luck pal. We've already sent the evidence to the atlas council.
Jacques: general ironwood will arrest you both.
Asuna: I wouldn't count on him. There was also evidence of him associating with you so I had to kill the bastard.
???: and I'm grateful for it.

Jacques: Winter? How could you betray atlas? Winter: I didn't betray atlas

Winter: I didn't betray atlas. It was atlas who betrayed the world. I am just getting back what was taken from us and fixing the problems that you caused! Also you can thank Toad for helping me come to my senses.

Toad, Pyra, Asuna and Winter readied their weapons and attacked Jacques. Jacques is now dead.

Toad: well. That was the highlight of my day. C'mon. Let's go to beacon.

Timeskip. In the bullhead to beacon.

Toad brought out his phone and put on his playlist.

Mythra: really Toad? 80's music?
Toad: the 80's really did had some good songs.
Asuna: he's not wrong.

Toad decided to play another song because he felt like it.

Pyra: nice. I didn't expect your phone to play music videos too.
Toad: yeah it's pretty sweet. There's a lot more songs where that came from. Like this one for example.

Just then, Blake appeared. And apparently she's been listening to the whole thing.

Blake: that was some good music

Toad: I am a man of culture.

Toad didn't hesitate to play another song.

Blake: who is iron man?
Toad: just a guy who wants to protect those he cares about while running a business despite not having any powers.