dropping the truth bomb.

Toad made a decision. Albeit it's not an easy one but important nonetheless. Especially since he's got a couple of girlfriends and he really hates lying to them. So he decided to call them into his dorm.

Ruby: why did you call us to your dorm Toad?
Yang: yeah. You seemed serious about something.
Marik: you're going to tell them the truth aren't you bro?
Toad: I have to man. I deserve to know the truth.
Blake: Toad? What's wrong?
Toad: guys I have something to tell you. Marik and I aren't from this world.
Weiss: what do you mean?
Marik: we're from a world called earth. And this world is fictional.
Jaune: dude what do you mean?

Marik didn't say anything and just pull out his phone then tapped on a Youtube video of the RWBY red trailer which shocked Ruby.

Ruby: I don't understand Toad. What's all this?
Asuna: oh god. Don't tell me that you're gonna say that I'm a fictional character too aren't you?
Toad: yeah you are Asuna. You're from an anime called sword art online.
Asuna: I knew it.
Pyra: what about me Toad? Am I a character too?
Toad: yeah actually. You're a game character from the game xenoblade chronicles 2. Plus for you Pyra, there's lots of NSFW images, most of which are NTR stuff.
Pyra: NTR?
Marik: in Japan, the full word is netorare which means when a girl cheats on the main character for either a buff guy or an ugly bastard with huge dicks.
Pyra: ok. As you would say: that's not cool. I mean why would I cheat on you anyway Toad? That sounds so stupid!
Marik: let's not forget about those cheater stories on wattpad.
Toad: dude we're getting off topic. Anyway. I came to this world to prevent certain major events like the fall of beacon that happened during the vytal festival.
Yang: wait. Beacon fell?
Toad: yeah because of a grimm attack set up by the same person Ruby encountered before she enrolled into beacon. Which would explain why Roman was stealing so much dust. So they can set an explosion to amity arena also the same person killed Pyrrha when she just accepted to be the next fall maiden.
Weiss: so you're the one responsible for my father's death?!
Toad: you should be thanking me ice queen! I did your family a favor! Your dad was a menace to society!
Marik: Weiss did you forget that you got your perfectionist attitude from your dad?! It's because of him that you're a racist towards the faunus!
Toad: that's right ice bitch! Not all faunus are in the white fang! The fact that you lump every faunus in with the white fang proves that you're an idiot!
Weiss: how dare you say that to me!
Toad: see? There you go! You're doing it again!
Weiss: I-you're right. I'm sorry.
Toad: and Blake. I knew that you're a faunus. And just to let you know that I've always been a cat person. And you were always my first favorite RWBY character. My second is Yang.
Ruby: is that why you've revived my mom Toad?
Toad: yeah. I just couldn't stand to see you sad whenever you think about your mom Ruby.

Ruby walked up to Toad and hugged him.

Ruby: thanks for that Toad.
Toad: my pleasure Ruby. And Yang. The reason why your mom left is because she was trying to protect you and that she's the spring maiden.
Nora: wow. That's a lot to take in.
Ren: I agree.
Toad: and also Yang. When beacon fell, you and Blake were fighting Adam but he was too powerful so he ended up injuring Blake and cut your arm off so you had to get a prosthetic arm and Blake had to return to menagerie. But don't worry. I'll kill Adam before he could even touch the both of you.
Pyrrha: so are you going to tell Ozpin all of this? Because I want to live so I can be with you Toad.
Toad: I will eventually. Just not right now. I will when the time comes.