"I've finally discovered my semblance."

The next morning came after what happened the night before. We see Blake cuddling with Toad. When Blake woke up, she kissed her boyfriend.

Toad: *jokingly* look who decided to wake up.
Blake: oh shut up 😅
Toad: I keed I keed.
Blake: so are you ready for the initiation?
Toad: eh pretty much. I just hope that Mythra doesn't go overboard. She tends to do so whenever her jealousy gets the better of her.
Blake: I can tell that can be a problem.
???: there you both are. We were looking for you.

Yang: you know if you wanted to lose your virginity, you could've just asked me

Toad: in hindsight but what would be the fun in that Yang? Knowing you, you would've snuck into my side and just flat out raped me.
Yang: you're not wrong. Plus I would've immediately made you my boyfriend anyway.
Blake: too bad. I got to him first.
Yang: there's always next time.

Timeskip. In emerald forest.

Mythra: Toad. I heard that you've lost your virginity to that sneaky cat.
Toad: I couldn't help it Mythra. It was her heat cycle.
Mythra: and what would've happened if she gotten pregnant?
Toad: I would've taken responsibility anyway.
Asuna: well whatever. What's done is done. No use worrying about it now. Besides, we've already reached the temple.

Toad and the others picked up their chess pieces and met up with everybody else. Marik had already dealt with the death stalker now they had to deal with the nevermore.

Marik: that's just great. So any idea how we can deal with the nevermore?
Toad: I guess it's up to me. Luckily Blake unlocked my aura while we had sex last night.
Marik: dude you got laid before I did? Not cool man.

Toad's aura flared up which in turn activated his semblance which was that he can turn into any anime or game character he wants. And the character he chose was.

Toad(Rias): no freaking way

Toad(Rias): no freaking way. I'm Rias Gremory? Oh nice. That nevermore is screwed now.
Jaune: I'm not even gonna ask.
Toad(Rias): probably for the best anyway Jaune. Dude I even sound like her! Even better.

As Rias, Toad used extinguishing star on the nevermore but it did very little damage.

Toad(Rias): ok that didn't do much. Ok let's try this then.

He used his semblance again only this time.

Toad(Akeno): sweet

Toad(Akeno): sweet. There's a electric pun in there somewhere but I'd rather not.

Thi time as Akeno, he used thunderbolt (not Pikachu's thunderbolt mind you). This time it did a considerable amount of damage.

Toad(Akeno): nice. Now to finish it off!

Then Toad pulled off one of his most drastic changes.

Marik: yes! That's what I'm talking about!
Pyra:

Marik: yes! That's what I'm talking about! Pyra:

Oh god that's so hot. I want him to ravage me in bed.
Ruby: not the time Pyra! But still, Toad looks so awesome!
Toad(imperialdramon): positron laser!

The blast vaporized the nevermore and Toad turned back to his original form. Everybody was shocked at what they saw.

Toad: *panting* man. That took a lot more energy than I thought. I could go for a chili dog right about now.

He turned to the others.

Toad: what?
Yang: uh Toad. What was that just now?
Toad: huh? That was my semblance. Look i know you guys have a lot of questions and i will answer them but not right now. Save the questions for after we return to beacon.

Soon after that, the teams were assigned and since Toad and Marik were separated during the initiation, Toad had the privilege to be the 5th member of team RWBY while Marik got to be a one man team.