"a promise is a promise."(LEMON 🍋)

As promised, Toad brought Pyrrha to a love hotel in vale's red light district. A place where lust thrives.

Toad: well here we are. The red light district of vale.
Pyrrha: Toad I don't feel comfortable with this place.
Toad: hey you were the one who made that bet. So this one's on you.
Pyrrha: I'm pretty sure Yang wouldn't mind being here.
Toad: yeah. I was the one who brought her here not too long ago.

As they talked, they reached the hotel that they were looking for.

Pyrrha: this place looks fancy. I bet it must have costs a lot to get a reservation.
Toad: not really. It's only 500 lien per night.
Pyrrha: really? That's so cheap. But why even book a reservation in advance then?
Toad: well a lot of people come here to relieve some sexual stress.
Pyrrha: well I have been feeling horny lately.

A short time later.

As Toad was waiting for Pyrrha to get ready, he was looking around until Pyrrha came out.

Toad: *blushing* um wow uh you uh you look great Pyrrha

Pyrrha: *blushing* don't stare so much baka.
Toad: I mean it Pyrrha. You look gorgeous.

They started making out as Toad removes Pyrrha's underwear while Pyrrha was stroking his cock.

Pyrrha: you never told me you were this big.
Toad: well you never asked.
Pyrrha: touché.

Pyrrha was lying on the bed as Toad inserted his cock inside Pyrrha's pussy which made her moan.

Pyrrha: I finally gave my virginity to the man I love. You can start moving now.

Toad started moving, making Pyrrha moan more. The sex lasted for several hours as they were in different positions. Pyrrha was enjoying the sex a lot.

Toad: *groans* Pyrrha I'm about to cum!
Pyrrha: *moans* do it inside me! Don't pull it out! I want you to impregnate me!

Toad released his cum in Pyrrha's pussy, filling it to the brim as Pyrrha made an ahegao face.

Pyrrha: *panting* you let out so much. I'm definitely going to get pregnant from this.