4

I went to the first girl's room, looking at the little plague they had next to their door, her name was Ava. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing she tried to fight everyone on this floor, we have her scheduled for her last shot soon. I went into her room and saw that she was in a bad mood, I knew if I said something wrong she would try to attack me and I would have to use the shot in my pocket that I didn't want to use. "Ava, why did you attack her?" I questioned, trying to get straight to the point. "She bumped into me in the hallway," she said, with a very much so serious voice. "Did she say sorry?" I asked, trying to find a reason why she would get into a fight. "Yeah, she said it two times and did a small bow," she started, rolling her eyes. "Did it hurt then?" I was starting to think that moving the date of her injection to today would be a better option. "No, it felt like a tiny dog bumping into me," she said with a light chuckle at the end. I then grabbed my notepad and pen that I always have in my pocket that's on my white jacket and wrote what she said down, I then made a tiny note saying to move her lethal injection to today.

"Well, have a great rest of your day," I said, with a quickly muttered, "after all, it'll be your last," at the end of it. She just stayed silent, most likely rolling her eyes yet again. I did the special knock and after a few minutes like last time it opened up and I walked out of the hallway, except instead of going to my office for some tea I went to the second girl's room. I looked at her room's plate and found her name to be Lily, a beautiful name. I saw her crying, holding her face in her hands. I walked over towards her with a look of sadness on my face, "Hey, are you okay? Does your face hurt?" I asked, feeling pity for her, nothing too big though. She then said "My face hurts a lot, and my face feels like a brick hitting it," it seemed like she wasn't in the mood to say what had happened but that's fine, we already have a confession from Ava, and we could get her point of view on what happened later on. "Okay then, let's go to the clinic for some painkillers, ice, and an x-ray scan just in case. We really can't do anything much about it since there is no blood or anything," all she did was nod and stood up slowly from her bed. We walked over to the door and I did my special knock, as the door opened it seemed like she was scared, like Ava would be there waiting for her. I put my hand on her shoulder and gave it a tiny squeeze, trying to give her a bit of comfort so she doesn't put her worry into anger and try to do a rematch with Ava. The door finally opened and we walked out of the depressing room that everyone has to deal with.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived at the clinic, it didn't seem too busy so she was able to get a bed right away. I then walked out of the room making sure to have a guard that was walking in the hallway escort her back to her room once her check-up was finished. I then went back to my office and heated a kettle so I can enjoy a nice cup of Earl Gray. 'Well, while that is heating up I should go and clean up my office, I wouldn't want anyone to step on an important paper,' I thought to myself. I quickly yet neatly picked up all of the papers and put them back on my desk, almost immediately after I finished the kettle made its usual high-pitched noise informing me that it was perfectly hot. I quickly took it off of the little oven I was using and grabbed my cup which already had my bag of tea in it. I poured in the hot water while to aroma hit my face quickly making me sigh with satisfaction. I quickly put out the fire that I forgot about and sat down at my desk, ready to do some paperwork. I reached for my feathered pen which was laying in its ink bottle and started to write.