Chapter 7

After splitting up from the boys, the girls went back to Auradon Prep to see if they could find Audrey. Uma and Celia were in Audrey's room while Mal and Evie searched the school. When they couldn't find anything they went back to Audrey's dorm.

"She's nowhere on campus." Evie said as she opened the door to Audrey's dorm to find Celia sitting at Audrey's vanity and Uma reclined on Audrey's bed while reading Audrey's diary.

"Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life." Uma told Mal with a laugh.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Mal stated in annoyance.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage." Uma informed the group as she closed the diary. "You know, where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom."

"Yes. Ha, ha, ha." Mal said sarcastically. "The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy." Uma whined as she laid back on the bed.

"Okay." Celia said as she turned around to face Evie, wearing all of Audrey's jewelry. "How do I look?"

"Okay. The bling stays here." Evie told Celia causing Celia to pout.

"But she's bad." Celia reminded Evie.

"And we're not." Evie retorted causing Celia to huff and take off the jewelry.

...

While all of that was happening the boys were looking around in the woods trying to find Y/N.

"Y/N!" Carlos called out as Dude led the way through the woods.

"Y/N!" Jay called out.

"Dude." Carlos said as he sat down on a rock. "Come on. Nothing?"

"These things just grow everywhere." Gil said as he picked a berry off of a bush and ate it before turning to Jay. "Hey, we should play that icebreaker. Um, Jay, I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right?"

"Yeah." Jay told Gil as he walked over to him. "Um... I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush."

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh?" Gil asked Jay. "Furry rocks. Giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush."

"No. I mean, no, not really." Jay said as he ate a berry. "I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, tourney, kind of eats up most of my time."

"Tourney?" Harry asked with a laugh. "That's a wee boy's game."

"Hey, you know what would be run? To go rafting on a jungle river." Gil told Jay.

"Find a lost civilization." Jay added on.

"Oh, and maybe a penguin." Gil exclaimed.

"Oh, well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those." Jay said with a smile.

"You guys are killing me." Harry said as he walked over to them and picked up a berry with his hook and eating it. "Mmm. P.S., your mutt went that way." Harry told Carlos.

"Carlos!" Dude shouted. "This way!"

"Dude, what do you see?" Carlos asked as the group walked over to Dude.

...

After Celia took off the jewelry, the girls left the school and walked towards Evie's house.