| Yona and the others |

The group left (Y/n)'s village and they traveled a way but then stopped for some rest. (Y/n) was curious about everything but still only looked and didn't wander off; he actually stayed back behind everyone. The group stopped off at a stream to fish. Yun noticed (Y/n)'s absolute mess of hair.

"(Y/n) can I cut your hair." Yun said, motioning him to sit down in front of him.

"That would be great sorry to bother you." He smiled sitting down as Yun pulled out a comb and scissors from his bag. The other dragons sat in a circle around the black dragon who was somewhat shocked.

"Why so surprised?" Jae-Ha said. The black dragon shifted his tail to his lap and played with his scales.

"I have heard many legends of the dragon warriors. The only ones I've heard about the black dragon are of him being a separate place then the others. I know the other dragons didn't care much for the black dragon brother so I half expected to be exiled by everyone." He said looking down with a soft smile before looking up. "Honestly I don't mind keeping my distance as long as I get to do my duty it's fine with me." The other warriors looked at each other then Kija took (Y/n)'s hands.

"My dragon brother! We would never exile you!" He exclaimed with stars around him and tears in his eyes.

"The original dragon warriors didn't know about the black dragon. I don't like following the dragons gods rules and stuff. I'm here out of my own free will and not because of my dragon blood." Jae-Ha said and Shin-Ah nodded in agreement. Zeno gave a guilty look but then changed it to a smile.

"Zeno thinks it's time to eat!" Zeno shouted happily while Yun just sighed.

"Zeno, all you do is eat!" Yun shouted as he accidentally over cut a piece of hair. (Y/n) was wide eyed and the other dragons too with great silence.

"Um, do you mind having short hair?" He laughed awkwardly. (Y/n) just shook his head.

"All the past dragon warriors had long hair so I mustn't cut mine, just cut my bangs and I'll do the rest." He said and Yun nodded and did as he said. When he was done (Y/n) used a string and tied his hair up in a high ponytail out of his way.

"(Y/n), we haven't gotten to really introduce each other. My name's Yona and I'm on a journey to restore the kingdom and I need the help of the four dragon- The five dragon warriors and I'm wondering if you'll join me." Yona smiled gently Hak behind her the others had contempt faces. (Y/n) gave a small smile as he felt his blood rush backwards and he felt a burning sensation and a voice.

You were chosen by me as the black dragon warrior to stay hidden and protect my crimson brother from the shadow's. You will be the embodiment of darkness and will kill all those who threaten the crimson dragon king from afar.

(Y/n) fell to his knee from the overwhelming feeling of loyalty. He had always been very loyal but now he felt an undying loyalty had overcome him now. His wings and tail burned eagerly to be used for their king's wishes.

"I would want nothing more than to be of use to you my king." He said the others cheered with delight that a new member had joined. (Y/n) walked up to someone who he had not spoken to; it was Hak.

"You're Hak no?" (Y/n) asked, puffing out his wings with small excitement.

"Yes and what of it." He said his Glaive over his shoulder.

"I've heard many things about you and of My king." (Y/n) said, sitting next to Hak.

"I see good things I hope." He said, glancing at him.

"Very little but traveling merchants do tend to talk a lot. I want to know more though it is necessary since I haven't been around long enough like the others." (Y/n) said and Hak nodded.