Chapter 1

Daenerys knew that she had to be married at the age of at least 1 and 6 at the latest even though she was only at the age at 1 and 1 years, 1 and 2 in two weeks,she had to choose one the brothers and they were either aegon Targaryen or Aemond Targaryen even though she hated the both of them.Daenerys accepted this as she wanted to make her mother proud of her. Lucerys jacaerys and aegon were good friends although they left out aemond but Daenerys didn't care she didn't care about anything but making her mother happy just for once although all her mother ever showed her was love and support in whatever path she chose to go in.

As she walked outside jacaerys and Lucerys ran up to her "can u please watch us train dany?" Lucerys started with "yeah!" Jacaerys replied with.Daenerys didn't want to but she felt bad saying no so she watched them she saw a dragon in the air it was vhagar but she didn't see the face of the rider as she looked back at her brothers they were on the ground with Aemond and aegon looking down at them chuckling Daenerys couldn't stand watching her brothers being tormented so she angrily walked over to the boys and asked what was going on "what's going on boys? Luke jace are u hurt?" Asked Daenerys,no of course not replied Aemond,Ok but i wasn't asking you Daenerys told aemond.She was aware when aemond rolled his eyes as did she.Come on Luke and jace said Daenerys.Just leave them girl they don't want to go we're just having a bit of fun."well it doesn't look like a lot of fun they're bleeding and your not why is that? Well becau- aemond and aegon were interrupted by Daenerys pushing them onto the ground and chuckling to herself.As she helped jace and Luke up ser criston came over and asked what was going on.Nothing they're fine right boys "we were just having a bit of fun aren't we?" Daenerys said smirking. Yeah just some fun aegon replied,criston walked away as dany jace and Luke walked into her room.

"Don't let them pick on you your going to need to stick up for yourself or come to me it's not fair your being treated differently to them just because our family is enemy's with theirs ok?" Daenerys told jace and Luke, Luke nodded she turned to jace "jace?" Yeah ok said jace. Rhaenyra came rushing in she looked worried "what happened to you my sweet boys?" Scaredly asked rhaenyra,they're being bullied by aegon and aemond I saw it with my one two eyes today they were getting pushed around Daenerys replied to rhaenyras question "so what did u do dany?" Asked rhaenyra "I pushed them back" Daenerys replied,that's my girl rhaenyra proudly said as she pulled dany into a hug. Rhaenyra liked when her mother hugged her she felt safe and so she thought this was what affection her mother would give her when she was proud of her.As she smiled at her mother jace and Luke hugged them too,Daenerys loved her mother and brothers and would sacrifice herself for all three of them.

Daenerys was walking the halls as somebody was behind her and laughing at her she was terrified as she knew who it was.She slowly turned around and there stood aemond Targaryen smirking and chuckling.Daenerys didn't want any more problems so she tried to walk away but aegon was behind her oh no..what is she going to do? "Come on why are you trying to leave so fast" Asked aemond stop boys just let me go- No replied aemond. We're just trying to have some fun as aegon slowly puts his hand on her shoulder "Get off me no stop get off!" screamed Daenerys,criston ran over when she heard this aemond and aegon ran away when he came over.

Are you okay did they hurt you wait here I'll go get the king-no! Please don't I don't want this to turn into a big thing I'm fine they didn't do anything to me I'll just back into my room replied Daenerys,Well atleast let me walk you to your room then.Okay said Daenerys. So how did this happen asked criston? I was just walking in the halls by myself and they just kind of of came out of nowhere.You shouldn't wonder the halls by yourself dany,How do you know that nickname? I just kind of came up with it in my head laughed criston,oh okay smiled dany.She loved when people called her dany she just wasn't aware of how he knew that was a nickname was he spying on her? She was hoping that wasn't the case since he had just stuck up for her.she slowly walked back to her room "thankyou for sticking up for me tonight ser criston.not a problem princess as politely kissed her hand she walked into her room smiling "why was he being so nice to her all of a sudden though? She changed into her nightgown and hung up her red dress and calmly went to sleep as she was so tried of what just happened.

I have a very specific outfit taste so

The dress:

And the gorgeous nightgown

Hey guys! Finally my first chapter I'm really sorry if this was bad but I kind of just thought of it in my head and didn't really think it through so I hope u like it as this is my first ever attempt of writing a fanfic and I really hope you liked...

Hey guys! Finally my first chapter I'm really sorry if this was bad but I kind of just thought of it in my head and didn't really think it through so I hope u like it as this is my first ever attempt of writing a fanfic and I really hope you liked it because I kind of liked it and wanted a bit of drama but not too much as it would be too problematic but I think I'm going to go to sleep now as I am very tired so I hope u enjoyed and will probs do another one after school as I finish school at 15:00 so good bye until next time 💗