Chapter 5

As the dreadful morning came, Daenerys couldn't remember anything that happened last night. Maybe she was too drunk last night?
Dany hadn't got a clue but just went with it as the servants came in. "Good morning"princess, one of the servants said, "Good morning ladies," dany said with a smile. "Can I just have 2 minutes to wake up please ladies," Daenerys politely asked. "Of course princess,we will go and get your dress for today," The servants replied. As the servants walked out, Daenerys had still seemed to be stuck trying to figure out what on earth happened last night. It all flooded back into her head slowly, "Oh no," Daenerys said scardly. She was scared what her family would think of her since she refused the proposal of her uncle aemond targaryen. She seemed to be scared of the looks she would get or the whispers she would hear, But she was Daenerys velaryon, she has dragons and cannot be burnt, what was going to happen except from little looks and whispers. The servants came back in with a gorgeous dress

She loved this dress it was the same dress she had on when she was crowned for the heir to the iron throne, there was a small knock at her door, "is that my mother?", she thought

She loved this dress it was the same dress she had on when she was crowned for the heir to the iron throne, there was a small knock at her door, "is that my mother?", she thought. Surely not she would be doing other things such as getting ready. There was another knock at her door as she was taking too long to answer the door. She slowly opened her door, phew it was only Katherine. She was hoping she wasn't mad at her. "Good morning Dany" Katherine said. Okay at that point Daenerys knew that she wasn't angry at her. "Good morning Katherine how are you?" Daenerys Replied with. "Wonderful Thankyou dany", Katherine stated. "So are you excited for the big day?" Katherine asked, "big day?What big day" Daenerys asked in two different sentences. "You and aemond? Getting married? At the end of the week?" Katherine stated questionably. "I'm afraid my mother decided to leave that part out" Daenerys replied angrily. It was currently Thursday, Daenerys wanted to slam her door and punch Aemond, he definitely deserved it. But quite frankly she couldn't, not in that moment anyways. A tear dropped down her face as she saw Aemond stood behind her, and of course he had his original smirk painted on his face AGAIN!! He came out of nowhere to be honest, "excited for the big day my betrothed?" Aemond smirkingly asked "I would be if it wasn't you I was to be wed to" Daenerys replied with sassily. Daenerys took Katherine's arm and walked away from the situation before she got too angry and punched him for the second time. As she got downstairs looking as gorgeous as ever, all eyes were on her, she didn't seem to know if it was in a good way or a bad way her opinions were mostly on the bad side but some on the good, quite frankly she didn't care.