Chapter 2

Years passed as dany was now at the age of 15.
The sun slowly came up as the servants rushed in and awoken Daenerys "good morning princess" said one of the servants "close the drapes" demanded Daenerys "you have to get up princess" the servant explained "I'm a princess I don't have to do anything" as she said closing the blinds."Your mother has called asked for us to call you down" the other servant stated."Ughhhh okay can I at least wake up first then?" Asked Daenerys "of course princess"she said as shutting the door.Daenerys rubbed her eyes and lay there for a moment wondering what her mother could possibly want.Not too long after the servants came in with a gorgeous long red dress.

The servants carefully dressed Daenerys into the gorgeous long red dress

The servants carefully dressed Daenerys into the gorgeous long red dress."It's beautiful" stated Daenerys as smiling,all though she still did not know why her mother wanted her.Daenerys sent her servants back to the chambers,"good bye princess" "good bye thank you".Daenerys hastily walked to Katherine's chambers when a glimpse of a tall silhouette with long silver hair caught her eye,"princess Daenerys" Aemond said with a smirk smeared across his face,She rolled her eyes and continued walking.She arrived at Katherine's chamber and gently knocked on the door.She slowly walked and opened the door,she looked gorgeous in her dress.

"You look gorgeous"stated Katherine ,"Thank you, as do you" replied Daenerys

"You look gorgeous"stated Katherine ,"Thank you, as do you" replied Daenerys."Shall we go then?"asked Katherine,"of course" Daenerys told Katherine.Daenerys soon linked arms with Katherine and strutted past aemond down the stairs to find her mother at a dinner table with her stepfather and her brothers. Daenerys didn't exactly know what was going on but she knew she wouldn't like it as aemond and aegon was there but there was a wave of relief when she saw jace and Luke.As there was no seats left near her dark haired brothers she had to sit in between Katherine and aegon, Katherine was her best friend so she wasn't that bothered about that but Aegon was on the other side of her. What's this dinner about?",Daenerys asked Katherine."My sister said that you are to be wed" Katherine replied with a sympathetic look on her face. "To whom?" Daenerys questioned with a worried look. Aemond knew that he was bound to wed Daenerys he just didn't know if she knew.Viserys began after everyone and everything was just perfect,"My grandsons jace and Luke will marry their cousins baela and rhaena, a toast to the young princes' and their betrothed"
"hear hear!" Daemon not so loudly shouted.In the corner of danys eye she could see and slightly hear what aegon was whispering to jace "well done jace you'll finally get to lie with a woman,you do know how the act is done I assume in principle where to put your cock and all that?" aegon smugishly said."you can play the jester but Hold ur tongue before my betrothed" jace visciously told aegon. Aegon turned to look at Daenerys but she was already death staring him up and down.Aegon was creeped out by this so he turned to aemond who was already smirking at him.Aegon gave him a look that seemed like it meant "what?". Daenerys didn't know but what she did know is that she hated the both of them.Viserys finished "it both gladdens my heart and fills me with sorrow to see these faces around the table,the faces most dear to me in all the world you've grown so distant from each other in the years past" viserys stated. I mean it was true we have grown distant from each other but I like it that way I don't want to see these people everyday I hate most of them anyways Daenerys thought. Viserys slowly took off his golden mask."My own face is no longer a handsome one,if it ever was.Daenerys smiled."but tonight I wish you to see me as I am,not just a king but as your father, your brother,your husband and your grandsire who it seems will not walk for much longer among you. let us not hold ill feelings in your heart the crown can not stand strong if the house of the dragon remains divided,but set aside your credences.If not for the sake of the crown but for the sake of this old man who loves you all so dearly" viserys slowly sat down with the help of Alicent right beside him.Rhaenyra quickly got up from her chair and rose her cup "I wish to raise my cup to her grace the queen,I love my father but I must admit no one has stood this loyally by his side than his good wife.She has tended to him with unfailing devotion,love and honor,and for that she has my gratitude and my apology."
"Your graciousness moves me deeply princess".It was weird seeing the family get along as they have not for years.Everybody was getting along and having a nice time including Daenerys until her mother spoke..."I would like to announce who my eldest and only daughter Daenerys valerian will wed" announced rhaenyra. Daenerys quickly sat up for this, Oh boy she thought. "My daughter will wed the prince aemond" Her smile quickly dropped and tears filled her gorgeous eyes.Aemond was staring at her the entire time.Aemond was happy for this as she was gorgeous but he just wished that she felt same. Daenerys knew that she had to stay but try to leave anyway. The guards quickly grabbed her as she tried to leave,she broke down onto the floor as everybody watched her. "Let go!",Daenerys screamed,she ran off but it was different this time because she actually succeeded.Daenerys hardly bumped into somebody.She fell to the ground, "I'm so sorry" she said as putting her hands in front of her covering herself."Princess?" Cluessly asked criston."sir Criston?" Daenerys said with relief,
"Yes? What's wrong?" Asked criston.
"I have to marry him I don't want to marry him" Daenerys said crying as she fell to the floor "it's ok princess"criston comfortingly said. He ended up hugging her on the floor. "Who is it?" Criston asked whilst tucking her hair behind her ear "Aemond", Daenerys told him whilst crying,"Come on let's get you to bed" They walked into her chambers and he waited whilst Daenerys dressed into her night gown. He came back in and carried her to her bed,just as he was about to leave, "thankyou sir" dany said smiling, "please, call me criston, I'm outside if you need me princess", he said smiling.He slowly left shutting her door.Daenerys soon fell asleep into the next dreadful morning.