(1) School

"Mom- i don't want to go to some boarding school, just because i got into a fight" Wilhelm stated to his mother.
"Wille dear, we can't have you getting into another fight" Wille rolled his eyes.

Prince Wilhelm was attending a public school in the closest town, and his friends invited him to a party and while they were there, Wille got into a fight with a classmate. The fight wasn't too terrible, but it was bad enough that his parents decided to send him to where his older brother Erik went; Hillerska. Wille hated the idea of going to a boarding school, just because it was a boarding school.

The royal family was heading to the school and Wille was not excited. They got to the school and they all exited the car and Wille and his brother Erik went up to August who met them outside with the administration of the school.

"Erik!! and Wille!" August said walking up to the two and giving them a hug"
"August! it's so nice to see you again!"
"Ahh we missed you Erik, deeply"

They talked for some time before the royal family took pictures of them in front of the school with August and then they all went to the building where the choir was going to be singing. When they sat down, the headmistress announced the choir and they came up on the stage. They started singing and then the one boy started singing his solo. Wille looked at him in awe, and he fell in love with his singing. While they were singing, Wilhelm smiled at the boy who was singing louder, god Wilhelm hoped he was in his classes, he wants to be friends with him.

After they were done signing, everyone was dismissed and Erik and Wilhelm went to go see his dorm. The dorm had 2 beds, which was because it was supposed to be a two person room but he would be by himself. Erik helped Wilhelm unpack, and then they just sat on the bed and talked.

"How am i going to stand living in this dorm, in this school?"
"Wille, you will be fine i promise."
"What if i don't make any friends, all of the kids here look snobby." He said leaning against the wall.
"Be friends with August, he'll introduce you to his friends"
"August gets on my nerves Erik, you know this"
"I understand that, but he'll be gone when you are a second year so you only have to last half the year with him"
"i guess.."

They talked a bit more, and then their parents came in to say goodbye to Wilhelm and then they all left. Wille sat on his bed and just scrolled through instagram for a while since he didn't have really anything else to do. At dinner, he went to the dining hall with the rest of the boys in the dorm, and had dinner. Afterwards, he just went straight to his room, and went to sleep.. boy this was going to be a long year.

Here is the first chapter of my new story!! i'm very excited to finally start publishing it now that i have the first 10 chapters written. hope you guys can enjoy this story <3
words: 513