(3) Feelings

It was now mid November, Wilhelm started at the school about a month ago, and his friendship with Simon grew immensely. They talked twenty-four seven, and they hung out all of the time. It was going to be parents weekend this coming weekend, and the school was having a movie night with the school in the dorms, and Wilhelm invited Simon to come. Simon was probably going to spend the night in Wilhelm's dorm since there was two beds, and so he brought a bag with him to school on Thursday. Sara was going to be staying with Felice and Maddie so she brought a bag with her as well.

After classes, Simon followed Wille to his dorm to drop off some of his stuff and so they could do some homework. They got to the dorm and they walked in. Simon put his stuff down by the extra bed and they sat at the desk and worked on some homework before going to dinner. After dinner, everyone changed into pj's and they went to the main room where whoever wanted to come to the movie night, could. They started watching the horror movie and everyone was watching.

After a jump scare, Wilhelm jumped and his hand went towards Simon's knee. Wilhelm quickly moved his hand away and Simon scooted closer to him. Mid way through, Wilhelm and Simon held hands after a jump scare happened and Wilhelm's heart started beating fast.

"I'll be back-" he said getting up and leaving the room. He walked down the hallway to a window that he sat on landing, and opened the window and he took a couple deep breaths he placed his hand on his chest as he freaked out. Am i gay?.. why do i feel this way? i think i like Simon..

"Wille?" Simon snapped Wilhelm out of his thoughts.
"Hm?" Wille looked at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he stepped closer to him.
"Yeah, just uh needed some air, it was getting hot in there"
"Was it because i was holding your hand? i'm sorry i didn't mean too"
"Simon you're fine, i just have a lot in my mind right now"
"Okay"

He started walking away and Wille grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards himself. Simon looked confused.

"i'm sorry i'm just really confused"
"With?"
"Everything, especially my sexuality"
"oh"
"im sorr-"

Wille got cut off from Simon's lips crashing onto his. Seconds later, Simon lifted his lips off of Wille and Wille was shocked.
"Wait i'm sorry-"
"No no it's okay.. i don't think i'm.. like that"
"Oh"
"wait- sorry" he said as he kissed Simon again.

The two let go of each other, and they lifted their lips off of each other and Simon backed away. They kind of just sat in silence for a little before they went back into the room where they finished watching the movie. Afterwards, they went back to Wille's dorm and they got into the beds.

"i'm sorry about earlier"
"You don't have to apologize Simon, it's fine"
"Okay... if you say so.. goodnight Wille."
"Goodnight" he said turning off the lights.

The next day was parents day, and so Simon and Sara went home after classes so they could come to school with their mom the next day. Wille was still in his room thinking about their kiss and it was driving him crazy. It felt so right, but felt so wrong at the same time. He just wishes he could feel Simon's lips again..

Wilhelm's phone started ringing and he answered it since it was his brother.

"Hey Wilhelm!" Erik said.
"Hey Erik, what's up?" He said.
"Oh just wondering how you were, also would you want me to come pick you up after parents day?"
"Aren't mom and dad coming?"
"No, didn't they tell you that they were going to a meeting in Germany?"
"Oh.. guess they forgot to tell me that.. per usual"
"Well would you want to come home?"
"I thought.. well maybe i could stay here to.. to do homework."
"Wilhelm... my little brother.. staying in school? you've met someone"
"Well... yeah i guess but we aren't dating.."
"Oh my goodness, you have a crush"
"fuck off Erik.. i don't know if i do or don't"
"Well when you talk to them, do you get excited"
"yes"
"Do you smiled at their texts no matter what it is?"
"yes"
"Do you wish you could be with them all the time?"
"yes"
"Wilhelm you have a crush"
"Oh god i have a crush on him."
"tell me about him"
"He's- hhh he's just amazing Erik,"
"i'm so glad you found someone Wille"

They talked more for some time before Erik said he had to go, and Wille went downstairs to the main building to join the others at Parents day. He saw August, but he went over to Simon and asked to sit down next to him. Simon introduced him to his mom, and they all started talking to his family and Felice's family as well. Sara said something, which made Felice upset, and she ran off. Like a good friend, Wille went off to find her. He started calming her down, and then out of no where.. she kissed him.

"I- i'm sorry i- i'm not- shit" he said. Felice looked even more upset and she left.
Wille stood there for a bit before he just went back to the table and acted like nothing happened.

Parents day was over and Wille asked if Simon wanted to stay the night. Simon said sure and he said bye to his family and they went back to the dorms. They went to the hang out room and they played some board games. They are basically the only two in the building since everyone went home with their parents, so they had the game room to theirselves. After a couple hours, they went back to the dorm and watched a movie or two on Wilhelm's laptop before Simon ended up falling asleep on the bed. Wilhelm texted Felice just to make sure she was okay.

Wille:
Hey, just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm sorry about earlier, i'm really confused about everything right now, and i'm kind of going out with someone right now.. or at least i think.

Felice:
Hey:) oh yeah i'm okay, thanks. Don't worry i should be the one that's sorry lol, i kissed you.

Wille:
Don't worry, it's okay. I do think we should just be strictly friends tho, if that's okay with you

Felice:
Yeah that's fine with me Wille 💕 i hope whoever you are going out with is amazing and i hope you are happy!

Wille:
Thank you, have a great night Fel <3

Felice:
You too Wille !

Wille put down his phone and he looked over y ur at his sleeping best friend. He kept thinking of their kiss again and he got up and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror for a coupyuule minutes and then he went back to his bed. Wille was just glad that he didn't have to share a bathroom with anyone else. He looked back at Simon and he ended up called back asleep.

word count: 1211
a/n hey guys !! so sorry i've been on haitus for a couple months, my physical health hasn't been the best, and i've been going through a really bad depression episode, but i'm hoping that it's almost over (?) n i'm starting to feel slightly better, but i'm hoping that i can start posting this story again, i really missed posting. love y'all !!