(2) Meet

The next day, Wile was starting his classes so he woke up pretty early just to make himself look presentable, and then he went to the dining hall to get breakfast. He found his first class pretty easily and so he went into the class, and the only seat available, was surprisingly the one right next to the choir boy. Wilhelm sat down next to him and smiled slightly.

"Hi, I'm Wilhelm.." He said.
"Simon" he said smiling back.

The teacher came in, and then they both listened to the teacher for the whole lesson. After the class was done, they both found each other walking to the next class together. Wilhelm ended up sitting next to Walter just because Simon sat next to someone in the class. At lunch, Wilhelm sat right across from Simon, and he tried to make small talk while they ate.

"So um.. your voice is amazing Simon"
"Thanks" he smiled slightly.
"What classes do you have after lunch?" Simon asked.
"Maths and chemistry, you?"
"Same!"
"That's cool" Wilhelm smiled and continued to eat.

After school, Simon and Wilhelm went to the library and did some homework together since Wilhelm was slightly behind, and they talked and got to know each other. Simon ended leaving around an hour later to go meet up with his sister and to go home, they were non residents so they lived in the town next to the school. Wilhelm went to his dorm and he scrolled through instagram and he found Simon's account. He followed it and then he looked at some of his posts. Damn he's really cute- also.. wait he's gay? Simon had the rainbow flag in his bio, and he had a post from June of him and his sister at pride.

Simon and Sara went home, and they got back to their house where their mom; Linda was cooking dinner. Once dinner was ready, they all sat down at the table and helped their selves a plate.

"Oh. I think I made a friend today" Simon spoke breaking the silence of the family.
"Oh really? What's their name?" Linda asked.
"It's Prince Wilhelm, he just started school today"
"Just don't go getting a crush on him Simon, he's straight" Sara said.
"Sara be nice" Linda said.
"I know he's straight okay? i'm not looking to really date anyone at this school.. their basically all the same."
"Well whatever happens, i'm glad to hear you made a friend Simme" Linda spoke and Simon smiled.
"Felice invited me to ride with her this weekend, would it be okay?"
"Of course Sara"
"Thanks"

They continued to eat and then Simon cleaned the dishes and he went to his room. He finished his homework and he heard his phone buzz.

Instagram:
prince_wilhelm followed you

Simon opened instagram and he smiled and followed him back. Wilhelm sent him a message minutes later.

Wilhelm:
Hey! sorry i was looking through instagram and i found your account, hope it's okay that i followed you :)

Simon:
Hey!! yeah don't worry! it's fine :)

They texted for a while before Simon got tired and he started basically falling asleep while he was texting Wilhelm. He texted Wilhelm goodnight and he put his phone down. Wilhelm smiled at their texts and he put his phone down as well. He thought about his first day for a little and then he ended up falling asleep.

second chapter has arrived :) sorry for the slower updates, i hurt my wrist n i have to keep it in a splint for a little, love you guys <3
word count: 568