Chapter 8

"Dreamy, may I ask you a question?" The other Nightmare asked, after he finished his cake. "How's your brother? Did you two finally bond together? I mean-... Never mind, sorry if my question make you uncomfortable."

The other just replied with a sigh. "I didn't bother him, actually. I didn't even beg him to bond with me like the good time. I just let him be, let him do whatever he wanted, as long he's happy."

"I won't stay his way, whenever he does something wrong. I won't go after him, although I get scolded by those people." He crack out a little smile on his face. "Let the song I've been follow for many years ever since he started to hate me."

"Song? What song?" The other Nightmare asked the Guardian of positive, looking at him with curiosity. "I heard everytime you sing, they cried."

"Yea, because they sad it was sad. So I decided to sing it secretly. But mostly found out and then being too overprotective of me." Dream said, letting out a soft chuckle before he continues to speak. "To be honest, I felt like I have a tons of brothers. Trust me, they act like I'm their little brother."

"But you act like a mother." The black skeleton chuckled, covering his mouth as he stared at the sky. "I haven't seen any Dream acts like a mother before, mostly I've seen Blueberry or other version of him act like a mother could be someone else too."

"Really?" Dream giggled at him. "I need to go now, someone will be worry about me."

The other Nightmare hugged him. "Take care, Dream. Visits me again sometime."

Dream hugged back with a warm smile on his face. "I will Nighty, I will. Take care of yourselves too. Listen to your friends. They will give you advice like I told you before."

Meanwhile, someone was in that timeline too and he looks completely unhappy toward them. He wanted to kill them so badly but he couldn't. The feeling of sorrow started to hunt him every since he saw the two of them for the first time.

Just look at Dream and the other Nightmare, they seems bonding with each other. It makes him look sick. He hates this feeling so much that he wanted to tear them apart. But he couldn't. He doesn't know why, he wanted to but his soul say don't. He had another plan to separate them.

After Dream left, he walked toward the other Nightmare, threaten him to stay away from him.

"You... You're his brother!! Why do you even care!?" The other Nightmare yelled at Nightmare, summoned his tendrils in case if there's a fight between him. "You hate him, don't you? So I have to steal him away from you!!"

"Pppffft–, you've been weak ever since your little palittle brother's death, other me." Nightmare mocked his other self. "He can't even save you from corruption."

"Don't you dare say my brother is pathetic! I cannot even save him from dying inside that damn hole that he was drowning in the black liquid!! He even didn't dare to teleport." The other Nightmare cried, as he remembered those memories after his brother's death. He found something that he wish he never knew. "All he wants was to die, probably your brother wanted the same away as him but different techniques."

"Oh yeah, if there any proof that your brother wanted to die hm?" Nightmare asked him, crossing his arms. "Proof me."

The other Nightmare pulled out something inside his pocket. It was Dream's diary but it looks completely old. "Here, read the important part..."

When Nightmare took it from the other him, he flipped the page, skipping that made him cringe but something caught him attention.

𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.