Two

"Y/n have you tried this yet?" Paimon asked, waving the tri-coloured Dango in the girl'a face.

"Not yet, you can have it Paimon, I don't have much of an appetite right now." She responded with a closed eye smile.

"You would think that someone who was asleep for ten years, they would be hungrier after not eating for so long." Paimon sighed before beginning to munch on her food. "If Paimon hadn't eaten in so long she would not be happy."

"I don't know why I'm not hungry Paimon. Maybe it's the Adeptal blood and I don't actually have the need to eat." Y/n sighed, not noticing the widening eyes of her new acquaintances.

"You're an Adepti?!" They both called at the same time, catching the attention of the people around them.

"Can.. you be quiet about it please? I don't like this much attention.." She mumbled walking faster, going a bit further ahead of them.

They quickly ran up to her again, quietly questioning her about it. She sighed and put her hand over Aether's mouth to which the blonde's face lit up bright red.

"Please. I don't want to talk about it anymore." He replied with a slow nod, not taking his eyes off hers and mumbling a sorry. "It's fine, let's just talk about some other stuff."

She took her hand off his mouth and they kept walking through the streets, stopping at a few stores and browsing items together. Unfortunately the feeling of eyes burning into the back of her head caused her to stop in her tracks, she quickly whipped around on the spot and looked around for the culprit.

Soon her eyes landed on a strange man with an odd mask resting on his face, staring at her from around a corner. She reached back and grasped at Aether's clothes and pulled him back, he made a gagging sound and turned around. The confused look on his face soon turned to concern when he saw her staring off into space with a worried look resting on her features.

He followed her gaze and saw a glimpse of the man before he scurried off, obviously seeing that he had been spotted by the people he was trying to stalk. In a heart beat Y/n sped after him, leaving Paimon and Aether to chase after her.

But the two soon found out they weren't able to keep a good pace behind her due to her incredible speed and mobility. Astonished that she could move that quickly after being unconscious for the amount of time that she had been, they weren't expecting her to be so athletic.

"Did you see where she went?" Paimon asked while frantically looking for the h/c haired girl. Aether copying her actions, scared that he would get in trouble with Yae for losing her.

"No I didn't! We're going to be in so much trouble if we don't-" he was cut off by a woman shouting and a loud commotion following. The sound of fighting was heard and they quickly ran to the source of the unsettling noises to find the person they were looking for.

Only the situation wasn't pretty. She had spear tackled the culprit into the ground and pushed his face into the pavement as she gripped his hair.

"Why were you following me?!" She growled, pushing down harder on his face. "You got some sort of problem scumbag?!"

"Get off me you crazy bitch!" He struggled, thrashing his body around to get out from underneath her. "I don't have to answer anything for you!"

"Y/n stop! Get off him!" Aether called pulling her from the man, who as soon as he was out ran away.

"Aether let me go! I need to know why he was stalking us!" Y/n demanded, her eyes now glowing bright magenta as she glared off to where he had disappeared.

"Y/n please calm down, he's gone, just let it go for now." He tried to calm her down, struggling to keep a hold on her as she tried to break out and chase down the man. "Come on, I'll take you back to Yae Miko and we can figure something out."

She calmed down, her eyes returning to the e/c pink blend as her breath slowed. "Alright."

—— Meanwhile ——

"HURRY UP! WE NEED THIS FACTORY UP AND RUNNING YOU STUPID RUNTS!" The indigo haired man demanded as his underlings scurried around the run down structure, working their hardest so their boss wouldn't dismember them. "Lazy fuckers."

The sound of rapid footsteps approached and echoed through the building, catching the harbinger's attention almost immediately. Shortly enough a Fatui diplomat ran into the room, quickly coming to a halt.

Their leader scoffed, his face twisting into a look of disgust. "Why is your face so fucking dirty?"

"Lord Scaramouche, I located the traveller." He quickly rasped out, bowing in front of his superior.

"Well? What did you find out? Did you get close enough to hear any crucial details I should know about him?" He asked, already knowing that the answer was not going to be what he was expecting.

"N-No sir. He wasn't alone and I was chased down." This did not please the man, he began to walk towards the trembling grunt. "B-But! I found out something else! His companion he was with is an Adeptus! She was the one who attacked me and found me out."

"An Adeptus? How pitiful that you would let something so small and insignificant stop you from doing your work. Pathetic." Scaramouche scoffed turning on the spot. "I'll deal with this myself. Her details? What does she look like?"

"Long H/c hair, and bright pink eyes, a-and s/c skin sir." He quickly answered, the fear rising in his body with each word he spoke.

The indigo haired harbinger halted in place, his pupils dilated at the description he was given, his heart clenched with pain as he bit his lip so it wouldn't quiver. "Impossible..." He muttered.

"Shall I send a search party out and bring her here sir?" The man asked standing up from his bow.

"Leave it. I'll do it myself." Was all he said before walking off to where he had set up his sleeping quarters, slamming the door as he entered the room and sliding down the back of it. "She's dead. I watched her die! It's not her! She's not here!"

His hands flew to his head, knocking off his hat as he gripped at his hair. Tears brimming in his eyes as he glared at the floor. "I will not let my emotions overtake me! Love isn't real and she's not here anymore! She's never coming back and even I can't change that..."