Ch. 19 Run

Morning came with a sore body, take them all in one night was not expected that night. Of course, they took turns last night. They had a sweet spot apparently hearing her talk about kids with them. She smirked to herself as she thought of her plan. Rubbing her eyes and groaning as she rolled out of the bed. She smelled breakfast cooking and made her way down the stairs. There he was, standing at the stove cooking. She walked across the open floor, looking like an animal stalking its prey. 

   "Goodmorning Mochi." He chirped and she smiled. "Goodmorning Love." She walked up behind him and hugged him. "Where are the others? It's a Saturday." She said into his back. He hummed, "They went out to do a few things today. They should be back by lunch time." She smirked; this would be easier than she thought. She stopped in her tracks. 'No. Not yet.' She sighed, "Alright. What are we going to do till then?" She smiled up at the male. He pinched her cheek, "Eat breakfast and I've got to leave in a bit." She gave him a sad look, "Do you really have to go?" He nodded in response and handed her a plate. "I won't be gone long. The others will be back before me." 

  After eating and she helped clean up, sending him on his way as she looked at the clock. Ten thirty. She turned around and made her way to the room behind the stairs, grabbing things she saw she could use in self-defense. She stopped and stared at a pair of pliers and a thought went through her mind. Grabbing them and shoving them in a bag with the other things. She went to her room and hid the items in the space under her bed. 

   Making her way back down the stairs and into the living room. Staring at the front door at the locks, the glass windows, and calculating how fast she will have to run. Nodding to herself she made her way up to Gojo's room. taking in every small detail she would have to pay attention to when running. She then turned and sprinted out of his room and down the stairs. Calculating how fast she could go and how to be safe. To survive.

   The days passed that way, gathering, setting traps, and calculating the best route to take to finally make it out alive. When the guys were home, she put on a loving show of the perfect wife. When she hugged them, paying attention to how big they were, she was more touching to see the most sensitive spots. 

    Morning came, it was early, the males still sleeping. She slipped out of her bed, tip toeing down the hall to Gojo's room. She creeped in the door and over to his bed, lifting the blankets and crawling into the bed next to him. He moved over and smirked, "Good morning, Mochi." He mumbled. She smiled, "Good morning" Crawling on top of the man, straddling his hips. He opened his eyes slightly looking up at her. A smirk on her face and she lend down to kiss him. Sliding his hands up her thighs and gripping tightly. A soft rumble came from his chest of satisfaction, as she felt him roll his hips under her. She smiled into the kiss and sits back up and grinds her hips back down against him, feeling his member press against her ass. 

   She quickly Took her top off and tossed it to the floor, leaning down to kiss him again. The room soon filling with the sound of soft moans and sloppy kissing. Clothes forgotten about on the floor and the blankets pushed to the foot of the bed. A beautiful girl bouncing roughly on a male, making sweet noises and lost in the moment. The male tilted his head back, "Mochi, I'm going to cu-" His sweet moans and words twisted into gurgling. (Y/N) pulled the knife out of his throat halfway to force it back in at a different direction. He tried fighting back but she would always stir the knife around in his throat. She continued until she felt him go limp under her. pulling the knife out all the way and leaving him in his puddle of blood.

    She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to wash off the blood quickly. Making her way out of Gojo's room, locking his door and shutting it behind her, making her way down to each male's room. One by one she started off with sex and sliced their throats. 

  Once Megumi's body fell limp she got up and grabbed the gas cans she hid in her room under her bed. Walking around and pouring gas on everything. Everyone. It took some effort, but the girl busted out the window in the kitchen, crawling through it as she cut her hands. she reached back in and grabbed the bag she left on the counter when she thought she saw someone moving inside. 'No. They are more than dead.' She shook her head and pulled the bag out the window. 

    It was a beautiful fire, the crackling of the wood that held the house. A loud snap was heard before the house caved and the flames got higher. It was time for the hardest part of the plan, and she needed to be quick. 

    The bag she pulled through the window. A bag with a few body parts from a few homeless people she saw at night when sneaking out to gather more supplies. Opening another gas can filled with her blood she collected over the last few days, pouring it all over the body parts. She made sure to skin the body parts, with this amount of blood, she should be wrote off dead. No deeper examination she hoped. Her hands reached back into the small bag she brought with her grabbing the pliers and looking at them and sighed before opening her mouth. 

   It hurt; her vision blurred as she ripped a fourth tooth out of her mouth to drop in the bag with the body parts. She spit the blood from her mouth and looked at her work. 'Good enough.' Dragging it back to the fire and threw it into the fire with all her strength. 

   She then ran as fast as she could. She never looked back and kept running. She made it to the hotel she called a few days before to get a room. Paying for it with the cash she stole from the guys. She made it to her room and pulled out a piece of paper with numbers on it. Not trusting them to track the guy's phone, she just copied a few numbers to try and call. She used the phone in the hotel room to make a call. 

After a few rings, the person answered the phone.

    "Hey Nobara."