Chapter 4: Keep Thinking About You

No One's POV

It Was Morning As Everyone Woke Up From Their Team Houses (?)

Four And X Was A Bit Late, so Everyone hang out, talk, minding their own business, or just continue to sleep.

"Hey, Flower, When Is Your Next Fashion Line Coming Up?" Asked Leafy, Flower Was Happy To Hear Someone Actually Like Her Clothes.

"I Don't Know Leafy, But It Will Come Soon!" Flower Said As She Was Opening The Door To The Mall, Teardrop And Lollipop Were Also In The Mall.

Flower suddenly stopped, Looking Away Ashamed, Leafy Noticed And Smiled At Her. "You Got This Flower! Go Talk To Lollipop!" Leafy Said, This Encouraged Flower As She Gives A Warm Smile.

Flower Approached Lollipop Carefully, Tapping Her Shoulder While She Looks Away, Avoiding Eye Contact With Her Enemy.

"What Do You Need-" Lollipop Turned Around, Surprised too See Who Was Behind Her, Flower Looked Ashamed On Her Left, And Looking Back At Lollipop.

Flower Took A Huge Breath, "O-Oh! Hey Lollipop! I-I Just Wanted To Say, I-I'm Sorry About Yesterday, A-And I Hope You Can Forgive Me!" Flower Managed To Say, As Lollipop Raised And Eyebrow.

"I Would Accepted The Apologize But.." Lollipop Paused, Giving A Cheesy Smile, Making Flower Worried, "I Already Forgave You" Lollipop Shrugged, This Caused Flower To Feel Relief, but also got Mad Since She Made Her Worry About It.

"You Made Me Worry, Dumbass!" Flower Exclaimed, Crossing Her Noodle Arms As Lollipop Slowly Started Laughing.

"Its Time For Cake At Stake!" Four Yelled In Their Announcement Voice, Making everyone rush off to Them.

_______________________

Flower's POV

We All Arrived To Four, Announcing That Team Ice Cube Lost, They All Sigh And Go To The Cake At Stake Seats, I Sit Closely to watch them, Although I Don't Have Any Friends Or Know Anyone, I Like A bit Of Drama On These Cake At Stakes.

Four Went From The Safe To The Final Two, Barf Bag And Firey Jr. they both looked Nervous, So This Was Interesting.

"And Firey Jr. Is Eliminated At 6,963 Votes!" Four Said As They Took Both Boards Down, Revealing The Votes.

"Seriously?! I-!" Firey Jr's Voice Muffled Inside My Head, I Was Confused At First, But Slowly After A Heartbeat Was Becoming Clear And Clearer, I Got Nervous And Shaked At The Thought Of Something Bad Will Happen To Me.

It Became Louder And Louder, I Was Lost In My Thoughts.

Flower?

I Heard My Name, I Couldn't Open My Eyes, I Was Scared.

Hey, Flower!

I Was Extremely scared, It Wouldn't Stop,

"FLOWER WAKE UP!" Lollipop Yelled, I Screamed and fell off the chair, Shaking, "L-Lollipop! I-I Didn't See You There, Heheh!" I Nervously Said, Standing Up And Turning Around, I Felt Embarrassed.