Chapter Seven: Realization

No One's POV

3 Days Happened Since Lollipop And Flower Were Cuddling, It So Happens That A Little Tattletail Found Them And Took A Quick Picture. Everyone Is Talking About It.

( Present Day)

"PEOPLE! ASSEMBLE OR YOU WILL TREMBLE" Four Screeched, The Teams Ran Into The Integer, While Sitting Down At The Cake At Stake Arena, DEATH P.A.C.T Being The Eliminated Team.

"I Rather Tremble" Scoffed Pie, Four Got Angry And Thought Of Another Way To Say It, "Assemble, Or You Will- Uh.." Four Paused, X Ran To Four. "Be Dismembeled?" X Suggested, Four Liked The Idea.

"Yeah, Assemble Or You Will Be Dismembled!" Four Proudly Said, On The Other Hand, Black Hole Just Denied. "I Don't Have Any Limbs, So, I Wouldn't Mind Being Dismembeled"

"UGH, ASSEMBLE" Four Screeched Once Again, Pie Looked Around, "Or You Will..?" Pie Asked.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

"Hey, That Doesn't Rhyme-!"

_________________________________________

Flower's POV

I Was Sleeping On Lollipop's Lap, When Suddenly, I Heard A Loud Screeching, Lollipop Grunted lowly And Put Her Hands In Her Sugary Head, While I Did The Same.

"What In The Name Of Goiky Was That?!" I Yelled, Lollipop Was Already Dizzy, Next Thing That Happen Was That All The Teams Were Rushing In To Four, I Grabbed Lollipop And Went Straight To Them.

While At It, I Forced Lollipop To Wake Up Before The Other Teams Saw Us, Until Gelatin Came Up. "Holy Sugary Sweets What Happen To Her?!" Gelatin Said, Also Trying To Wake Up Lollipop, Its Been 3 Minutes Until Lollipop Finally Woke Up, Feeling Exhausted.

Four Counted The Members, he got a little angry and looked at the other teams, "we are missing 3 people, where are they?!" Four Demanded An Answer, While Me, Gelatin And Lollipop Rushed To Four, Four Got Extremely Angry.

"Where Were You Guys?! I'm About To Explain Today's Challenge!" Four Yelled, X Just Gave Him A Juice Box, Four Grabbed It And Drank All Of It, Crushing It After. "Better?" "Yeah, Thanks X" Four Responded, In A Much Calmer Tone.

(some time later)

_________________________________________

》Lollipop's POV

After Four Explained The Challenge, I Simply Sit Down As Flower Quickly Ran To Get The Boxes For The Challenge. I Stare At Her, Analyzing Her Every Move, I Make A Gentle Smile As I Look At Her, My Face Warming Up.

I Humm As I Watch Her From Afar, A Minute After I Notice Four Talking To X, Discussing The Next Challenge, "Maybe, We Can--" "Hey, Four?" Lollipop interrupted The Blue Integer, He Got Slightly Pissed For Interrupting him while having a conversation with his Co-Host, He Turned Around, Controlling His Temper.

"What Is It That You Want, Lollipop?" Four Said, A Little Anger On His Tone As He Crossed His Arms, Hoping If Its Important. I Think What I Was About To Say, And Opened My Mouth To Word It.