Chapter Five: Pssst!

No One's POV

Another Day, Another Elimination.

As The Contestants Leave their Bed, They Greet Each other With A Warm Smile Or A Cold One To Their Enemies, All Except Lollipop And Flower, They Greeted Each Other Different Today, As Lollipop Gave A Warm Smile As Flower Gave An Awkward Smile, Still Thinking About The Other Day.

Gelatin Came By And Give Lollipop The "Alliance Hug", (Its A Hug Between The Members Of Alliances), As Flower Came By IANCE, Who Broke Another Fight Between Match And Bubble Again.

"Ugh, Will You Two Ever Stop Fighting?!" Said Flower, Grabbing Her Mug And Took A Sip Of Her Coffee, As Match And Bubble Looked At Flower.

"Ever Since Pencil Got Eliminated, You guys Acted Like This, And Its Really Pissing Me Off!" Said Flower As She Slammed The Coffee Mug On The Table, Making Bubble And Match Back Off A Bit.

"I'm Just Really Tired, Alright? I Want All Of Us To Just.. You Know, Get Along With Each Other.." Flower Said As She Slowly Walked Away To The Entrance, Looking At Her Team One Last Time Before She Closed The Doors, As The Others Felt Guilty.

_________________

Flower's POV

As I Came Out Of The Team's Houses, Four And X Were Looking At A Blueprint, I Slowly Got Closed To Them As X Noticed And Grabbed Four's Attention, As X Pointed At Me.

"What Do You Want, Flower?" Four Said As They Give A Neutral Tone, Yet An Angry Tone Slip As Well, I Take A Quick Sneak At The Blueprint And Looked At The Two Variables, Raising A Eyebrow.

"Apartments, For All Of You, We Are Breaking The Teams And Putting You Guys With The Partners From The Last 2 Days, So Yeah, Now You Know" Four Said As They Cross Their Arms, Raising A Eyebrow.

I Looked At Them In Disbelief, Touching My Twig-Like Body As I Look Down, My Heart Was Racing Fast, and faster Each Second, No! It Can't Be! My Team, My Friends, But Most Importantly,,

Lollipop..

"You Got To Be Kidding, Right Four?" I Said, Chuckling To Myself As Four Gave A Confused Look, As They Look Up And Down, As I Shake Non-Stop.

"Uhm, Ok? By The Way, Can You Call The Free Food For The Cake At Stake? We're Kind Of Busy" Four Said As They Grabbed X And Walked Away, Snuggling with Them.

"O..Kay?" I Said As My Hand Slowly Rubbed My Other Arm, Looking Down And Going To The Free Food's.

_________________
Lollipop's POV

Sigh, It Was Getting Boring Here, I Thought, I Look Over At The Newbie Alliance And Groaned, Bored, "I'm Sooo Bored, When Is The Next Challenge" I Groaned, Slapping Myself In The Face.

"I'm Going To Check On The Cake At Stake, Maybe Flower Is There" i Said, TD and Gelatin Looked At Me, Disbelief, " What? Why Are You Wondering About Flower!" Gelatin Said, As TD Crossed Her Arms And Nods.

"Errm, I Mean, I Hope I Don't See Her! I Despise Her, Blah Blah" I Said, Sweating And Opening The Door To Head Out, I Wave To The Others As The Wave Back, Gelatin A Little Nervous.