¥Chapter Six: Rainy Day¥

No One's POV

It Was Raining Alot Outside, So Everyone Quickly Paced Up Inside the apartments, Looking for their room, Flower And Lollipop Were Both Soaked, As They Go To Their Apartments To Dry Themselves.

"Hey, Maybe My Room Is Bigger Than Yours, Who Knows?" Lollipop Said With A Cheeky smile, Flower Just Chuckled, "Alright, Bet"

As Flower And Lollipop Entered the room, they were in shock, there was only one room since theirs were a lot smaller than the other's.

"what, the, hell," Lollipop Exclaimed,  She Was Very Angry, She Slammed The Door Open, And Went  To Four, She Was Snarling As She Went Infront Of The Blue Algebra, "Four, Explain Us" Said Lollipop As She Continued To Complain About The Apartment Being Too "small".

"Listen, There Was An Error In The Construction, And I Can't Fix That Since The Building Is Already Built, So, You Have To Deal With It, Pops" Said Four As He Headed Towards The building, Pointing At It, Lollipop Was Extremely Mad, But Sighed And Calmed Down, As She Saw Flower Running Towards Her, "Lollipop, Did Four Solved The Problem?" She Asked, Lollipop Shook Her Head, "No, It Can't Be Fixed, We Will Just.." Lollipop Lowered Her Voice, " I'm Sorry, What?" "Maybe We Have To ₛₗₑₑₚ ₜₒ𝓰ₑₜₕₑᵣ.."

"Lollipop, Speak Louder, Will Ya-" "I SAID, MAYBE WE HAVE TO SLEEP TOGETHER!" Lollipop Yelled, Flower Was Standing Still, She Was In A Blushing Mess, Lollipop Quickly Shut Her Mouth With Her Hand, "Flower! I'm Truly Sorry I Yelled" Lollipop Apologized In A Guilty Tone, "It's Alright, L-Lets Just Go Back.." Flower Stuttered, Lollipop Grabs Her Hand And Walked To The Apartments.

Lollipop's POV

Sigh, I Really Snapped In There, Didn't I? oh well, Flower May Already Forgave Me, But I'm Not Sure Yet, I Open Our Room As Flower Places Her Fashion Thingy-ma-bob In Their Places, I Sit Down In My Bed, Thinking What I Should Do.

I Look At My Hand As I Think About Flower, Not So Long Later I Hear The Door Open, It Was Flower, She Looked Tired And Sat Down Next To Me.

"Oh Hey Flower, You Feeling Ok?" I Asked, Flower Just Nodded As She Yawns, I Smile Warmingly, As I Look At Her. "Want To Lay Down?" I Asked, Using My Patient tone, Flower Nodded Again, I Pat My Lap As Flower Slowly Lays In My Lap.

 "Want To Lay Down?" I Asked, Using My Patient tone, Flower Nodded Again, I Pat My Lap As Flower Slowly Lays In My Lap

☆♧ A Few Hours Later ♧☆

Mmm.. hm?, I woke Up, Unsure What Was Going On, I Felt Something Holding My Body, I Look Down At Me.

♡insert cuddling or smth♡

I Saw Flower Hugging Me? I Also Noticed I Was Hugging Her Too, Hugging-? Why would i think something so "innocent".

We were Def Cuddling,

I stood up carefully, so flower wont wake up, I headed Out Of Our Bed And Went To The Bathroom, brushing my Sweet Tooths (omg get it??)

Flower's POV《

"Lollipop..?" I yawned, i looked around, i don't remember what happened, so i stood out of our bed, and looking around for lollipop.

"Lolli!" I yelled, i saw somebidy open the bathroom door, "we need a new toothpaste, too minty" Lollipop Said As She Came Out, Showing A Cheeky Smile As She Shows The Minty Toothpaste.

"Oh There You Are" I Sighed In Relief, Lollipop Looked At Me With One Eyebrow Lifting, "Why? Where You Worried For Me~?" Lollipop Flirted.

"I- WHAT?! NO! i was just wondering where were you!" I Exclaimed, Lollipop Just Chuckled, "Yeah Sure You Did" Lollipop Said As She Walked To the Window, Still Raining outside.

"Its still raining, should we rest until it stops?" Lollipop Asked, "Alright, and it seems like It Wont Stop Any Soon.." I Added.

So Me And Lollipop Fell Asleep Again, Afterwards i woke up, shivering, "Holy Shit Its Cold" I Said, I Looked At Lollipop Who Woke Up From The Noise I Caused, "What The Hell-" Lollipop Look At Me As I Shiver, So She Pulled My Body Against Her, Cuddling Me.

"Hey, What Th-" "Better?" Lollipop Interrupted Me, I Noticed I Wasn't Cold Anymore, and rather warm, "Well, I Suppouse It Is A Bit Better.." I Mumbled.

After A While, I felt Safe And Warm In Lollipop's Hands I Softly Snuggled With Lollipop Before I Fell Asleep, As She Softly Patted My Head.

(Or should i say petals 🤭)

I close my Eyes As I Fell Asleep, My Face Was Very Warm, I Assume I Was Blushing, But I Didn't Care, As Long As I Was With Lollipop, Nothing Would Matter.

____________
♤♡A/N♡♤

Holy fuck im so sorry for A Short Chapter, And For it to take so long, I was very busy with school, Family Issues, And Comforting.

Also Shoutout To My Bestie CTRZara For The Idea, Truly Value You,

Also Ill Be Adding Some Stuff In Chapter Titles:
Chapter (-): Just A Normal Chapter

¥Chapter (-)¥: Fluff Or smth like that

》Chapter (-)《 : A Voting Chapter, so think before you comment 😌

I would be adding more in the future, so stay tuned♡

-Lisa