The Others.

Moon's POV: As I said hello there came more voices behind the crates. One of them poked their head out to see what was going on. The one that did had a light purple and yellow face, the animatronic said "Hi... Where are we? And who are you?" "You guys are the new helpers and me, I'm Moon. Now, who are you?" I said back to them. "I'm Dusk, over here there's me, Dawn, Eclipse, Lunar, Stellar, and Void..." she answered. Then after she said that they all came out and started asking questions. Sun stood next to me looking bewildered and excited at the same time. He started squeezing my hand hard. "I've never seen so many new friends in a while Moon!" he sorta yelled. (moons mind) He is so adorable when enthusiastic. I blushed as I thought. Sun suddenly woke me from my thoughts and looked at me with an expression I couldn't identify, which just made me blush harder. Sun looked back at the animatronics and said "Well Moony, we have to show them their new rooms." 

                                                      TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY. (sorry caps)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun's POV: "Okay now, time to show you guys your room! You are the last ones!" I said to them. "Yes Sun." Stellar and Void said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed. Void was a purple and black male animatronic, while Stellar was a bright yellow female animatronic with blue sweat pants on. Oh yeah, did I mention that they can change outfits into whatever they want? -The creator. Okay here we are!" I said. But Moony added "Wait a second, there's only one bed in that room..."  "It's fine, we can share. Right Stellar~?" Void answered flirty. "Y-Yes it is." Stellar told him while blushing red. "Okay then, that's all sorted out." I chirped as Void and Stellar went in to their new room.

Stellar's POV cuz yes~: As we went in Void pinned me against the wall. "Void... What are you doing...?" I whispered while blushing so much I looked like a tomato. He kissed me on the lips to shut me up. "You'll know when it's bedtime sweetie~" He told me. "Then do it at bedtime~" I murmured. "You know, we have upgrades Sun and Moon don't have~" Void said as a flirt. "Wh- What?" I said blushing even MORE than a tomato, like a glass of red juice. "Well, let's wait, before we do, THAT." I whispered so only he could hear. "Okay Doll~" he answered letting go of my waist. "Okay, okay, calm down" he said calming me, I was still blushing though. He kissed me, and I just melted into it. He bit my lip asking for entry, and then he started exploring my mouth. He started to hold my waist again and when we pulled apart there was a string of saliva connecting us. "Oh Void~" I said in a flirty tone. "Yes, doll?" he answered, blushing because he was flustered at my tone. "Let's go do arts and crafts, maybe then we can actually not be bored." I told Void. Void replied "Who said I was bored my interstellar?" I blushed because of the new nickname. I heard a knock on the door. I bounded towards it and opened it. Sun was at the door and said "We're having a sleepover, want to come?" "Sure!" I answered. "And you?" he asked Void. "I'll come as long as my Stellar comes." he said pointing at me. "Well, see you there then!" Sun replied. "Well, okay! Let's get ready to go." I told Void "Alright, you get changed in the bathroom, I'll change out here."