*The Sleepover*

TIME SKIP TO THE SLEEPOVER

I HAD TOOOOO IM SORRY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stellar's POV: As the others came in, I looked at Void and he nodded, a signal telling me that I should tell them that were dating. Once everyone was in here, including Monty, I said "Me and Void have to make an announcement." Everyone looked at me as I held Void's hand. "We're dating." Void finished my speech. Monty looked angry and a bit shocked, but everyone was saying "Finally, and congratulations!" As we thanked them, Monty looked at Void, as if he wanted to strangle him. I pulled Void in and kissed him on the lips, he blushed because he wasn't expecting that. As we pulled away from each other, Monty looked down angrily. "Sooo~ who wants to play truth or dare?" suggested Sun. We all agreed to it. After the first dare was done I felt like I had to puke, so I went to the restroom. I puked a whole toilet bowl and cleaned up, then I came back. "Why'd you take so long?" Monty questioned. "It's none of your business!" Void told him, knowing that it had to to with my pregnancy.  "Now now, my turn guys." Freddy told everyone calmly. After he said that, I went to snuggle in with Void on his beanbag. When I sat down with him, I snuggled my head into his chest under the blanket. I listened to everyone get dared, as I slowly fell asleep.

Time skip (2 weeks into Stellar's pregnancy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I went into the daycare, I saw kids leaving early as everyone was confused after hearing a announcement stating "All children go to their correct parental figure, the daycare is shutting down for maintenance." I then went to the desk trash can as everyone went to their rooms. I felt like I needed to puke again, so I did. For 2 straight minutes, the trash can was half full when I heard Void yell "Stellar!" "Is the morning sickness bad?" he asked, I nodded my head. He held me from behind, rubbing my belly, calming me.

Monty's POV: I was just roaming by the daycare when I heard someone yell "Stellar!" I rushed towards the door and creaked it open. I then saw and heard Void say "Is the morning sickness bad?" As Stellar put down the garbage can she was holding and nodded. Void then went behind her and held her, rubbing her belly, her belly was bigger than usual... Wait was she pregnant with Void's kid? How?! I was going to tell literally everyone.