*Fixed Stellar*

4 weeks into Stellar's pregnancy (2 weeks later)

Stellar's POV: As I woke up I said "W-What happened?" Vanessa looked at me. As she did so, she called someone, I couldn't hear what she was saying though. Minutes later, Void barged in, yelling "Stellar!" He immediately kissed me, as I sat up, I realized my bump was a little bigger. The others would surely recognize somethings wrong, even if I didn't change much. "Everyone knows Stellar." he told me rubbing my belly, reassuring me. "What do you mean?" i asked. "They know your'e pregnant, I told them why I was so devastated." he answered. "Alright, Ms. Vanessa?" i asked. "Yes Stellar?" she responded. "Is it alright if I go back with Void?" I said. "Yes, just be a bit careful, and try to rest more." she answered. Void then asked "Piggyback or bridal?" I responded with a "Piggyback please!" my voice glitching a little bit because I just woke up. He scooped me up on his shoulders smiling like he never did before. We walked down the halls until we got to the daycare. When we got there he pulled me in and kissed me. We then opened the door's to have everyone run to me, asking me questions like "Are you okay? And what happened?" All I could muster out before Void interrupted me was "Well- I- Uh..." Then Void interrupted "Guys, guys, give her some space!" he nudged them away so he could get through. They just stared at me, which made me uncomfortable. We climbed up the ladder and then walked to our room. When we got there Void said "I missed you, I love you" I responded to him "I love you too."