!TheChildIsComing!

8 1/2 weeks into Stellar's pregnancy (2 weeks left)

Stellar's POV: When I followed Void out to the daycare we saw that the lights were turned off. "Void hon, I'm going to turn on the lights alright?" I said to him. "Okay, I'll be in the hall talking to Moon, love you!" he said and then kissed my cheek. As he went out of the daycare I walked towards the desk. I saw a figure near the light switch as I said "Hello?" The figure ran towards me and kicked me in the stomach before I could do anything. I yelled as they kicked me, and I fell onto the ground.

Void's POV: As I walked up to Moon and started talking, I heard a yell come from the daycare. Me and Moon looked each other in worry before running towards the daycare. We rushed in and turned on the lights. We saw Monty standing above Stellar as she sat on the ground. I started bubbling up with anger, I rushed to help stellar up before I realized the ground was wet. Stellar's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. Her breath pattern started going out of control. I picked her up bridal style and yelled to Moon as I rushed out the door "Her water broke, you deal with him!" As I went down the halls and right to the door that leads into p+s as her contractions started. "Ah! It h-hurts!" she groaned, her voice box glitching.

Stellar's POV: As we went into p+s my contractions started. "Ah! It h-hurts!" I groaned, my voice box glitching. "Vanessa, she's gone into labor!" he told Vanessa, while she rushed over. "Come on, put her into the protective cylinder, I'll take care of her." Vanessa told Void as he watched me being rushed into the protective cylinder.

Void's POV: As Vanessa walked Stellar into the protective cylinder, I texted Moon.

Bestie Moon~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Void: MOOOOON

Moon: What?

Void: Im scared for stellarrrr what do i do???

Moon: What do you expect me to do?

Void: reassure me :C

Moon: Okay, it'll be fine

Void: -_-

Moon: yeah bye~

Void: NOOOOOOO-

Moon is offline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got off my phone and put it in my pocket, I started crying worried tears. I got up and started  pacing around the room. What if they didn't make it? What if my child isn't healthy? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't post!