No One Leaves with Their Free Will

TW
Murder
Child Abuse (Hitting)
Wishes of Death (same bitch :] /j)
If I missed anything I'll fix it :D

A/N
btw this is pretty bad-
and rushed as fuckkkk-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever sit down and wonder, why am I in this world?
What is my purpose in this life I live?

Well for some people that question is answered rather quickly,
to die.

In the deep thick woods a family of thieves roam far away from any civilization. The family is big but shrinks every year, here we have Fay.
Fay is the middle child of eleven gold robbing gremlins.

Her siblings and her were forced to roam the dark woods alone by the time they could walk, treading the weeks journey to the town to loot the homes of un-suspecting villagers.

They were always taught, "It doesn't matter what you do, we'll all die."

A lesson Fay had yet to learn but was silently waiting for the class, or to at least be the teacher.

Fay always wanted a normal life, but this was normal?
No, she wanted a better life. A life where she doesn't have to run through the woods understanding that one wrong move and anyone and everyone would teach her the awaited lesson.

Even though she wanted the lesson to be taught, she didn't want it to be like that.

One faithful afternoon, it was one of the few times Fay was even home to see her mother without a mask covering half her face, or her dagger held up to Fay's throat.

"Why are you here girl?"
Questioned her mother with a firm tone, not bothering to look towards her daughter.

"I wanted to talk with you." Fay walked closer holding her hands by her side in a fist.

Her mother turned around, noticing her drawing near.

"What about. It's not about you leaving again,"
she paused glaring down at her daughter,
"is it?"

"What if it is mo-"
Before Fay could finish that word her mother slapped her across the face.

"HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING GIRL?"
She shouted, scarring the wild life living in the trees and grass around their home.

"NO ONE," she pauses trying to add effect, "LEAVES."

"With their will."
Fay finished her mothers statement coldly, moving her hand to the dagger set on her belt.

"So you do know, you're just a stupid silly little girl-."
Fay's mother choked on her words, as a cold silver tool was stabbed into her throat.

"No one leaves with their free will. Mother."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 370-