XIV. WE DO IT FOR LOVE

(play Do for Love by 2pac now)

IT was now the next morning after Addy had found Fuckshit on the street.

As much as Addy wanted to leave the blonde boy who treated her like shit, she couldnt. The same way Fuckshit felt about Addy was similar to Addy herself. She didnt know anything about him. The only information that Addy had was that Fuckshit is Ray's right hand man. Not to mention, he was probably a soon to be alchlolic.

Who was Addy to judge though? While trying to stay off the pills, she had no room to speak on someone else's struggle.

"Yeah, you can stay the night...is everything okay?"

Fuckshit stayed silent in the passenger seat, staring down at his feet.

"I think so..." he finally answered in a soft tone.

Addy looked over at Fuckshit, watching him sink further into the car seat. She sighed before moving the car once again.

"There's two burritos in that bag. We can split one of 'em if you're hungry."

Fuckshit raised his eyebrows before looking into bag. He couldnt lie, he was fucking starving. Although, Fuckshit wondered why Addy decided to be nice.

"Can I ask you something?" He started and took a bite from the burrito wrapped in foil.

Addy nodded and hummed as she made a left turn down the streets. Fuckshit also took note of how well of a driver she was.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Just because we bump heads doesnt mean I have to treat you like an asshole. Close or not, I wouldnt let anyone just be on the street. Especially when I've been in that position." Addy mumbled the last of her sentence.

"You- wait- you've lived on the street?"

Addy chuckled while she continued to focus on the road.

"My mom was an amazing mother." Fuckshit knew that this was complete sarcasm and now felt bad for calling Addy a junkie.

"Addy...I'm not the typa person to apologize but I'm sorry for everything. Including that night where I pressured you to drink. It was wrong of me and fucking stupid..."

"It's all good Fuckshit. Just remember to not push my buttons or you'll end up drenched in beer."

Fuckshit couldn't help but smile at that memory despite how fucked up it was.

"That was some shit not gon' lie...a nigga wasnt able to get any bitches while I smelt like a beer bottle." Fuckshit said.

Addy and Fuckshit gave each other quick glance before both bursting into laughs.

Uncle El ended up meeting Fuckshit and having a quick conversation with him before heading off to bed.

"You interested in my niece?"

"No...I think my friend is though." Fuckshit answered truthfully.

"Who's your friend?" Uncle El raised a brow.

"Oh, you'll meet him sooner or later."

Now back to the next day where Ray found himself knocking on Addy's front door. He was gonna ask if she wanted to skate with him to the shop. While he wanted to ask Fuckshit for a ride, Ray had no idea where he was considering Fuckshit's mom was once again gone on a business trip. Which meant Fuckshit lives on his own.

Ray snapped out of his thoughts as an older black man opened the door in a pair of green shorts and a white tee, letting his afro breath freely.

"And you are?" Uncle El asked.

"Hi- um, I'm Ray...is Addy home?"

Ray took a quick look around, making sure this was the same house from last night.

Uncle El smiled at how flustered Ray was, secretly geeking out that his niece had a little crush.

"Yeah, come on in." Uncle El moved aside to let Ray inside.

Ray took in the calm feeling from the inside of Addy's house. The walls were an off white color with brown interior and a touch of green plants.

"I'm Addy's uncle El, but i'm basically her big brother." Uncle El introduced himself, dapping up Ray.

Ray nodded. "I'm Ray, Addy's friend."

"Oh, I know. Addy talks bout you sometimes, you smoke?" El asked while sparking up a joint.

Is this legal? Ray asked what he thought was to himself.

"Yeah, it's legal in my household." El shrugged.

As Ray took the joint from El's hand, Addy walked into the kitchen.

"Ray?"

Ray sat the joint down and shot her a smile.

"Sup, Addy!" Ray stood up and headed towards her.

Uncle El couldnt help but crack a smile at the two teenagers interaction with each other.

"How are you?" Ray asked in a lower tone.

Addy blushed at how Ray rubbed the outside of her hand with his thumb.

"I'm good...thank you for asking."

Uncle El had just met Ray but he got the "uncle approval" from him.

"Cmon, you can sit in my room while I get ready." Addy pulled Ray's hand towards her room.

"No weird shit, Addy!" Uncle El announced as the kids disappeared down the hall.

The pair walked into Addy's room to meet a Fuckshit who had a messy bed head on top.

"Ray?" Fuckshit asked.

"How- What are you doing here?" Ray also questioned.

Fuckshit stayed silent, looking at the floor of Addy's bedroom. Ray's eyes left his best friend's to meet Addy's.

"Long story short...your friend needed somewhere to stay for the night before he was on the street..." Addy explained getting straight to the point.

••
Word count: 908💗
A/n: Hii! thank you for reading once again and getting me to #1 on the na-kel tag ! please leave your comments and votes n once again thank you !!
~Mani🤎