Just right

The rest of last year was a blur for me! I had the biggest crush on Fred and he had no idea! There were moments I felt like he was flirting but then again Fred is just flirty always has been. God I wish I could just read his mind then this would be so much easier. Plus the crazy things that happened last year didn't help.

Let me tell ya, my life is completely confusing now. My dad taught at Hogwarts and was having trouble keeping his secret. I have always known my dad was a werewolf but he didn't tell me till my first year of school. But this year was especially rough because he was being more and more secretive. His old classmate Sirius Black, had escaped and my dad was very weird about it. He never talked about Sirius because he was in Azkaban living out a life sentence. But after awhile I sensed something was up. After the whole Harry, Ron, and Hermione situation he came clean . I met him at our house and he broke down. He told me Sirius Black was not evil and he wasn't a monster like everyone said he was. Finally he said the words I had wondered about my whole life. " Rory my love, Sirius is your real father." I was shocked, my whole life I always had that small question in the back of my head and finally it was answered. I wasn't mad at my dad because he was doing what was right for me. Then out of nowhere a voice rang out. " Moony can I come in? I am so bored out here." My dad covered his face. " Padfoot bloody hell give her a moment please." Then there he was my real father... He had the exact blue eyes as me and his hair was the same color mine was before I added blonde. " Hello Rory, This isn't exactly how I thought I would be meeting my daughter but damn is it good to see my baby girl." Before I could say a word he hugged me. I would never let my dad know this but the hug felt right. " I know this is a lot but and I know you want an explanation but I just wanted to do that before I explain everything."

After what felt like an eternity I finally had the whole story. Apparently my dad had gotten a girl he was madly in love with pregnant right as everything started happening. He knew something bad was going to happen but didn't want to worry my mom. He explained that when I was born a women named Bellatrix Leststrsnge had murdered my mom and tried to take me. But Sirius was lucky enough to have saved me. He explained that after that he knew he needed a back up plan so he came to my dad for help. My dad said that if anything were to happen he would take me in no questions asked. Well of course something happened and he was was about to be taken to Azkaban. Sirius said that he ran with me to Lupins house and handed me off. He said it was the most painful thing he has ever done, Then he was arrested. This was a lot to take in but it was finally out in the air. I knew where I came from .

After all that I went to my room to think. Then I heard a knock at my door. " Come in." It was Sirius. " Hey Rory , I wanted to give you something. I know this is a lot but I want you to know that I love you and want nothing but the best for you." I was moved this man was my father and I know in my heart I loved him. He handed me a small necklace with a star on it and a picture. The picture had the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. " That's your Mum. She was the most beautiful and happiest women I have ever met, you remind me a lot of her from what I have heard from Moony. You also have her bright smile. I hope you don't hate me for what happened but I understand if you do. Just know I never stopped thinking of you."  I was smiling and then crying, I felt happiness. I hugged Sirius and said " I know you did, I am so glad I have you in my life dad."

Rory's Mom
played by Jennifer Aniston

 Rory's Mom played by Jennifer Aniston

Rory's Moms Necklace

Note: Ahhh this Chapter was crazy!!! I hope it made sense lol