Christmas

Mr. Weasley came home the day before Christmas which honestly was the best present anyone could of asked for. We had a great feast and ate so much we all couldn't move for an hour. As you were walking upstairs Fred grabbed your hand and led you to his room. " Rory I have an early Christmas Present for you." I laughed " Fred why don't you just give it to me tomorrow so I can give you the present I got you." He laughed " Rory love, I got you two presents. This one I want you to open with just me." I laughed and finally gave in. He handed me a little tiny box wrapped with the most beautiful paper. As I opened the box I saw a small black Velvet box. I looked up at Fred he was smiling so I opened the box to find the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my life. "Fred this is beautiful thank you." He smiled and took the ring and put it on my left hand ring finger. " This is a promise ring Rory... I promise you that after we graduate I am going to marry you. I want you to be my wife and live with me and run the joke store with George and I. I want you to have my children . I love you so much Rory. To the moon and back."
(smut ahead)
I couldn't help but tear up. " Fred Weasley there is nothing more I would like then to be your wife. I love you so so much." Before I could even finish my words Fred kissed me with so much passion. It felt as if we had never kissed before right now. As we made out he put his hands over my chest and caressed my breasts. I let out a soft moan as his hands slid down beneath my dress and started touching me in the most sensitive areas. As more and more clothes came off we finally put a protection spell and finished what we started.

After awhile I realized how late it was and kissed Fred who was fast asleep and I tip toed to my room. As I laid in my bed I thought of my future with Fred. I wondered about the christmas's we would have with our future family and how amazing they would be for us. I finally fell asleep.

Rory's Dream
Evangeline Freddie Weasley!!!! GET UP HERE RIGHT NOW!! Why were you in your dads box again and why is the necklace missing. The little girl smiled " Mommy I just want to have the necklace that Daddy gave you. I miss him even tho I have never met him."  Tears streaming down my face " Honey I miss daddy too... But you got the most special thing... You got his name and his personality and his sneaky little smile. I know you miss him so much I do too."

I woke up in a panic and looked around. I didn't understand why in my dream I was talking to a little girl and talking about her daddy being gone. I felt my stomach drop and I realized that maybe that was my daughter and Fred had left me. I looked at my clock and realized it was like 3 am so I quietly tip toed back to Fred's room where George had finally made it to. I got into Fred's bed quietly and Snugged up close to him. I could smell the smell of fireworks smoke and I felt safe. 
I laid to my side and I felt Fred wrap his arms around me. " Rory I just had the most amazing dream. I think it was about our future family." I help my breath trying not to think about the dream I just had. " I think if we have a girl we should name her Evangeline."  I felt my stomach drop and I didn't want to tell him about my dream so I said " Freddie I love that name."

Finally it was morning and George woke us up and told us we needed to hurry downstairs so nobody knew I slept with Fred that night." As we all rushed downstairs we made it just in time before the parents started waking us up. As we ate breakfast I forgot all about the bad dream. I was just so happy to have my family with me.

We finally started opening presents! Sirius had given me 2 new piano books and a ring that he always had worn during his time at Hogwarts, Mrs. Weasley gave me a sweater with an R on it, My dad gave me his old sweater which I loved so much and a book of pictures of us. Finally I gave Fred his present. I knit him a sweater and I got him a new pair of shoes to wear since the ones he had were old and dirty. He then gave me my second present which was his favorite jacket. I loved everything I got today and I was so happy to be with my family. I realized that this is the kind of Christmas I wanted forever.

Ring From Fred

Ring from Sirius

Ring from Sirius

Sweater from dad

Sweater from Fred

Sweater from Fred

Sweater made for Fred