Dim

After my Sirius died I felt as if I could never move on. I didn't end up going back to school. McGonagall understood my pain and gave me all the work I needed to do and help me finish school early. She truly was a light during my hard times. She explained to me that since I graduated early the next year I could come back and teach. But right now things are so so bad Dumbledore had just been murdered and everyone was afraid of what was going to happen. So it was important that I go back after this summer.

I had moved in with the boys and helped out with the store. Fred and George were my rocks throughout my hard times.  Living with Fred was the best thing to ever happen to me. I felt happier and safer and like nobody can hurt me. Fred and I talked about getting married over the summer but Bill and Fleur beat us too it. Tonight we are staying at the burrow and tomorrow it's the wedding! " Fred I know you and Rory already live together but you will not be sharing a room under my roof until you are married." Fred Groaned " Mummm we are trying to do that don't you know." Molly gasped " Excuse me!!! Where is her ring then." Fred laughed and whispered in her ear " It's in my sock drawer. I am waiting for the perfect time." I laughed knowing he didn't have a ring and was making it up. As we walked up to bed Fred grabbed me and whispered "Come to my room that way we can sleep together." I laughed and pushed him " I am gonna share the room with the girls tonight! Fleur will need help in the morning and you are the king of not letting me leave bed till you wake up." he groaned " Finnnne guess I will have to share a bed and cuddle with the one eared,less attractive Weasley." I laughed and heard George yell " Shut up Fred, Rory is only with you because she couldn't handle my godly looks and amazing personality." I laughed " Goodnight George, you will always be the one that got away." Fred gasped and fake fainted onto me. " Rory my heart is broken how will I go on." I pushed him up kissed him and said " Go cuddle with your brother you melt." As I walked into the girls room most of them were already asleep. So I quietly slid into bed with Hermione and was about to fall asleep when I heard Ginny whisper " Rory do you really think you will marry Fred." I whispered back " No doubt in my mind Gin." she laughed " I hope I marry Harry." I sat up and said " I know he has a crush on you so I don't think you need to worry." She sighed happily and went to bed.

The next morning everyone was getting ready. As I put on my dress I couldn't help but feel like I was getting ready for my own wedding. Even tho my dress was black.  As I helped Fleur get her dress on she sighed and said " Ohh Rory I can't wait to help you get ready when it's your wedding. It seems so fun." I laughed and continued to zip her dress.

Rory's Dress

Hermione's Dress

Hermione's Dress