Chapter 6

Sams POV

Standing there I realized I was still in my tiger form. Looking around pups were hiding behind their parents whimpering. Do I look that scary? Looking down at the clear reflected lake water I saw my tiger form. It was big, I opened my mouth and saw giant sharp fangs. Wow, I kinda did look scary. Looking away fast a tear found its way out of my big green eyes, it found its way down my big furry cheeks. Taking a  deep breath I let out a roar that could be heard from miles around. The pup all whimpered even more, which upset me even more. Without thinking I dashed through the woods, not looking where I was going I let my instincts take over. My paws pounded against the hard cold ground as I kept putting distance between me and the pack. 

I didn't care where I ended up. All I wanted was to get away from this place. From a distance I could hear a faint angry roar. Scooting to a stop I looked around and saw I was deep in the woods. The trees were dark, veins hung up near the tree tops, tree trunks popped out from the ground. Out of no where I heard laughter. It kept coming closer and closer. As I took off in a slow run then into a full on run after heard something make a splash, I wasn't looking and I tripped over on the tree stumps and landed on my head. The last thing I remember was bright red eyes coming towards me.

Lukes POV

I tried going after her, but the pack came after me as soon as I took a step forward. They blamed me for her being in a tiger form. Her parents tried sticking up for me and trying to explain it wasn't my fault. But it was no use. The pack bark and growled at me. One took a bite at me and bit my leg. Roaring in anger I swatted at him and knocked him the into the lake. Well that was just great. Now they hate me even more. The Alpha gave me a strange look then howled for them to stop. It was such a pitiful howl I almost laughed, but I held it in. 

A blonde wolf came from out of the pack and gave me a grin. She bowed to the Alpha and I heard her with my better hearing than a wolfs. She spoke softly and kindly.

"Father, shouldn't we just let him be. I mean he is only a shifter, like us. Just different." she grinned, "And to add he's quit handsome." She looked at me and smiled and winked. It gave me cold chills. 

===============================

This is short, but i wanted to see what ya'll think. So please tell me?