Chapter 3

Luke's POV

Damn where is the school? I finally walked to a big building, in-front the sign said 'Wolverine High'. Guess this is it. Huffing I walked up the stairs into the building. A couple of girls giggled and waved, but I wasn't paying attention to them. I was on a mission to find Jake. I heard a girly laughing type scream around the corner. Turning the corner I found Jake laughing and smiling with a bunch of girls.

'Don't ruin his fun, he's just making friends.' stupid wolf. 'Who are you calling stupid?' rolling my eyes I kept walking trying to find the front office. A couple of girls waved and laughed.

"Hello, Mr. Shupe. How are you today?"

"Fine thanks."

"Here are your classes."

"Thank you." I grabbed the paper and walked out into the hall. OK lets see first class is Math. "Can you tell me where room 124?" i asked a sleezy blonde.

"Yes! I will show you!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hall. A couple of girls stared. 

'Wolf-tiger! That room over there!' both my wolf and tiger growled. Looking into the room I saw her. The girl that was infront of my house. 'Mark her! She's your mate!' 

'Shut up furballs!' rolling my eyes I walked towards a room.

"Here you go, room 124!" she said. I nodded my head and walked into the room. Once again girls giggled and waved. 

**After Math**

Walking towards the lunch room was making me nervous. My tiger and wolf kept growling and yipping at each other. Sighing I opened the door to the lunch room and walked in. It was loud and cramped. After i grabbed my lunch i went looking for Jake. Jake where are you? 

"Luke! Overe here!" finally, he was sitting next to some girl. At least he was safe. Finally I made my way over. "Luke i would like you to meet my new friend Sam."  he said. Looking down I saw her! The beautiful girl. She gave me her hand and I took it and nodded. 

'Mark her now!!! Claim her!' my tiger growled. He was starting to get on my nerves. Jake kept smiling then, grabbed his hot dog.

"So big bro, can't wait till the pack run tonight?"

"Pack run?"

"Yeah, everyone can see your stri..." I covered his mouth before he could say it. I didn't want her to know.

'She's a wolf-tiger shifter! She must know!'

Sam's POV

He covered Jake's mouth before he could say stripes. Is he really a wolf-tiger shifter? I'm not alone. Wait! That means he's a Alpha. How can he get kicked out of his own pack? I wonder if he knows i'm one to. Now I won't feel like a freak. Sighing i grabbed my orange and started peeling. Right when I was about to bite into it I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. Looking up I saw sky blue eyes looking down at me. David smiled then looked over at Luke.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"Luke." was all he said. Luke wasn't much of a talker. Maybe when he warms up to you. 

'STOP THINKING AND CLAIM HIM!' my tiger yelled. 

'Shut up and sit back and watch. Lets see how this plays out.' my wolf said, in my head my wolf was laying with her head up watching with a smile. She gets on my nerves. Even though i've only known about her for a week. 

"New here Luke?" he clicked the K at the end. I could tell he wasn't happy by the use of his tone.

"Yup! We just started today!" Jake said while standing on his chair jumped up and down.