12 | First Dance

BEN
"LOVE" Michael Bublé
Ben held you in his arms your head on his shoulder "L is for the way you look at me" He sang softly so only you could hear. You blushed and kissed his cheek "O is for the only one I see" He continued whispering. You listened to his soft voice, forgetting that everyone was watching both of you "V is very. very extraordinary" He loosen his grip on you and spun you out. You giggled and spun back to him lE is even more than anyone that you adore" He sang. watching your cheeks redden.

JAY
"I Won't Give Up" Jason Mraz.
As you danced around with Jay, you tried to focus but your nerves took over "Sweetheart, look at me" Jay whispered, squeezing your hand "No need to be nervous, it's just us" He kissed your forehead "You are so beautiful Mrs. Brown. You have no idea how much I love you" He smiled. You pressed your lips against his. Jay got caught up in the moment and dipped you down. He kissed you again, earning some noises from the boys.

FREDDIE
"Perfect" Ed Sheeran
Ed stood in front of a microphone and held his guitar "I would like to call Mr. and Mrs. Slater to the dance floor for their first dance" He said, getting everybody's attention. You quickly looked at Freddie, surprised. He took your hand and smiled "Since we chose a song by Ed, I asked him to sing it for us" He whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. As Ed begins singing 'Perfect' you lend against Freddie "It's perfect. I love you, Fred"

STEVEN
"Treasure" Bruno Mars
In true Steven style, there was a twist for your first dance. The traditional wedding waltz music began, and you and Steven began dancing. Not even a minute into the music. It switched to "Treasure" by Bruno Mars, Steven winked at you, smiling big Everyone at the reception laughed, knowing it was totally you and Steven. Little did anyone know, you and Steven had been practicing this for weeks, but that didn't keep you from laughing.