27 | How You Sleep

BEN
He liked to have you close, knowing that you and Poppy are safe. You always started a little bit away from him, he knew you got uncomfortable when you tried to fall asleep. After you did, however, he would grab you and pull you closer, and by the end of the night, you were spooning with him.

JAY
As your belly grew, you found it more comforting to lay on your side towards Jay. You had no idea why, it just helped with your back pain. You always get hot so you kick off the blankets, Jay still resting under them. Your hand protectively on your bump, light snores escaping his mouth, you both wake up feeling refreshed the next morning.

FREDDIE
You and Freddie stopped cuddling close together once your bump got bigger. By the morning most of your blankets end up on the floor as a result of you both moving around so much, and you tossing and turning from not being able to sleep.
Since you guys didn't cuddle, you still liked knowing Freddie was near you. You always held his arm, his hand on your bump.

STEVEN
You and Steven would always start on your backs, but as the night goes on, you begin to toss and turn. Steven hates it, he wakes up every time, feeling like you're getting up and leaving. He finally puts his arm over you, and it somehow always makes its way up to your neck. You love it though, it makes you feel safe.