volcano sacrifice

volcano sacrifice

In a dark cell was a 16 year old boy who had been chosen by his own Hokage Danzo.

This boy was none other than Naruto uzumaki there was a volcano hidden within the mountains and order for it to not destroy the village someone must be sacrificed.

Naruto himself made a perfect fit as Danzo got the council to agreed as many wanted the demon Fox gone and rid him of this world.

Now that they had their chance it was time.

Naruto stood there lonely just waiting for his stuff just then the door open up to see his own formal sensai.

Naruto look up with tears coming down his eyes, "Are you here to say goodbye to me?"

"Yes... But I'm not going to let them do this to you, I have a plan for you not to get sacrifice," kakashi whisper it to his ear.

Just then the guards came over to see what was going on.

Kakashi handed Naruto a pair of Orange swimming trunks, "this is what you'll be wearing for the sacrifice."

The guard left.

Tomorrow

A group of anbu came into the cell and found out already and only wearing a pair of Orange swimming trunks.

They took him and hurled him to the volcano where he would be sacrificed.

When he made it there he saw the hokage himself, "Naruto uzumaki jinchuuriki of the nine tails fox demon you are here to be offer as a sacrifice the gods for the protection of our village and to answer for the crimes you have committed to our home 16 years ago, do you have any final last words?"

"Only that I will not fight this and I will do this willing?" Naruto said as Danzo look at him.

"Unstrain him, go to the clip and offer yourself then," Danzo said as he watch Naruto went to the clip, he thought Naruto would try to back away but he didn't.

Naruto took one deep breath and without another thought he closed his eyes and jump.

It's surprised and disappointed everyone, they thought Naruto would try fight this but he went willingly he didn't even scream or anything.

Little do they know though that was not the real Naruto.

The moment naruto hit the lava the moment he went poof and it was kakashi being born to a crisp.

Flashback

In the cell kakashi explain, "I'm going to get you out of here but I will stay and take your place as the sacrifice."

"But you don't have to do that! I wouldn't let my own teammate die for me!" Naruto said as Kakashi look at him serious.

"Naruto... You're a good boy and you have your whole life ahead of you, I know your parents would not want this, I want you to take the squirrel that will teleport you away and it has the information about your family heritage along with the rest of your items your family own, I will undo chakra seal, this way you can have a good life, Naruto I am ready to die with Honor to protect you as I should have all these years, so please let me have this and let me do this for you," kakashi explain.

Naruto started to tear up, "thank you for this, I will never forget you."

The two share a hug and kakashi did and they switch clothes and then Naruto use the scroll to teleport himself away.

Kakashi transform himself into Naruto and waited for the execution.

Flashback ends

When Kakashi was nothing more but a pile of ashes the volcano was angry and began to rumble and release its lava killing everyone and destroying the village.

Naruto on the other hand was alive and would become strong as he would become the next copying ninja to carry on kakashi legacy.

The end