Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to yelling and screaming from my mother down stairs(as per usual)It was hard to understand her since she's also very drunk some mornings but I bet she is trying to get me to awaken from my fabulous dream.My mum then ran up the stairs to my door,barges through and starts to rummages through my things and throwing clothes on my bed for school.I just hid under my blanket,put air pods in my ears and listened to music on Spotify until a minute later I feel hands of my mum pulling and tugging my bed sheets off me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, Get your ass up and head to your shitty school!" My mother snaps.
"It's only 7:30,but you know what I'll get up just because I'm apparently a fucking brat as what you say huh mum." I shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to leap out of bed before she yells at me again,I changed into my clothes and ran straight down the hall with an open bag dangling from my right shoulder.I saw the front door open from the top of my staircase and that felt very odd since I'm the first one up usually (Mum hates me so she never ever gets my siblings, her precious children, up first.)I walked out without making a huge fuss and walk down the street to the petrol station and got 10 lollypops,One For Me One for Emily,One for Lorena ,One for Willow,One for Seb,One for Nevaeh,One for Freddie, one forWillow, one for Levi and one for Finn.Finn was the odd one out from us since he liked only 1 specific flavour, We all liked grape, cola, Vanilla watermelon and strawberry while he liked coco-vanilla...strange right?We all still liked him either way.I then walk to our bus stop that we meet up at all the time to catch the bus since school is a while away from our neighbourhood,I then saw in the distance that everyone was surrounding Finn and I noticed he was crying so I ran up to them.I wouldn't have been surprised if it's his parents smashing a glass over his head again but this time it wasn't so close to what I have imagined I'm my mind...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n:"Finn why are you crying,did your parents hurt you again?"
Finn:"N-no it's my b-brother h-he-he-"
Everyone:He what?!Get. to. the. part!"
Y/n:Finn are you alright you seem very pale-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything stopped as so as I saw him close his eyes.I had no idea what to do so I stayed silent,thinking what had just happened.The rest just started to scream and panic,I never even knew if I was the only one who thought about what he said but I kept wondering what did his brother (Archer) did so much to make him so frightened.Look, as much as he's my friend I had to do something then just be like the others wailing and not even seeking for help so pulled open his bag,stole his bottle and dumped all the water on his head so he'd wake up.I shook him to see his eyes slowly opening.Thank the lord he's alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finn:"Where am I?"
Levi:"Bro you so lucky to have Y/n,if it wasn't for her you would still be lying on the floor until you woke up."
Lorena:"I was thinking that same thing as Levi,you should thank her instead of just staring at everyone not even thinking."
Finn:"Thank you so much Y/n,I shouldn't have gotten so overwhelmed and just told you guys what happened."
Y/n:"It's alright also can you explain what this whole Archer thing is about?Cause I'm very disoriented."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He explains that his brother had left after he had a considerable fight with their parents and it had a bit of bashing,Finn was so terrified he had a large panic attack mind you this was all in his yard last night no one noticed so he stayed outside till 2 in the morning before waking up to a noise in the bushes.We all stared in disbelief cause we never though that type of thing would happen in his household. The bus arrive and we shuffled to the very back no one ever sits up there since there's a rule that's people from K-2 sit out the front,3-6 sit in the middle and 7-12 sit at the back since it's a K-12 School...

•|Authors Note:Each of the chapters are supposed to have At least 800-1000 word,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and give me some ideas of things I can put in the chapters.Please take breaks when reading these since I know you all read these types of things till 3 in the morning but anyways Love you all and take care <33•|
Also sorry if there's any mistakes 😅