Part 4

I get back to the hotel, grab my suitcase and wait for a few minutes outside waiting for a the two to get here while I continuously get bitten by mosquitoes around me🥲. After about 2 minutes they arrived and I run down there so I don't keep getting bitten,I open the car door to be hugged tightly by Willow and Nevaeh.We then take off to get some food somewhere till I got a text from a number...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??:Hey it's Ava, I was going to message you a lil bit earlier but my parents were giving me a bit of a hard time.

Y/n:Oh that's alr Ava, I though you would even text me ngl.

Ava:Why wouldn't I text you, Your one of my 1st friends I had.

Y/n:Oh dw btw wanna meet up in a week to hang out or smth?

Ava:Yeah sure where we gonna meet?

Y/n:Let's say ______ st     That sound alr.

Ava:Yeah cool, see ya in a week!

Y/n: See youuu!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turn my phone off and ask Nevaeh and Willow if they wanna come to the meet up and obviously they said yes since they love meeting new people.We arrived at there house and as soon as I walk in I see the others, I wonder what the hell there doing here?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone:Y/n, You made it!
Y/n:What are you all doing here?
N&Ws Mum:I was my idea to invite them over since they are your friends I though It would be a good idea for them to stay over here also.
Y/n:Oh that alr cool I feel a bit more better now.
Sebastian:We should play truth or dare since we are all good friends, it shouldn't matter all so much yk?
We all agreed to what seb said but after a few minutes I chose truth and that just made my insides shrivel up in me..
Levi:Truth or dare,Y/n?
Y/n:TRUTH-
Levi what's the most traumatic thing that's happened in your life other than the situation that just happened.
Lorena:What the fuck Levi, why would you even ask that!?
Y/n:It's ok,I'll explain.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I told them about my anger issues,SH,eating disorder and suicidal thoughts.It started from when It was the day I start kindergarten, a girl named Tahlia was one of my bestest friends and It was amazing having her until term 1 ended..She turned on me and start pushing me around I decided to fight back but It just made things 10x worse, I lost most my friends and they believe her lies she said about me and it was just so annoying having them push me and slam me into walls.My old friends also named Hannah And Another girl also named Willow.I was playing with a friend of mine with Lorena and they came up to me and decided to drag me away when I smacked there hands away and said I wanted to stay with Amelia and Lorena, they then got a mad look on there face and 5 seconds after they grabbed me by the collar and threw me against the wall and punched me a bit before I threw a bit of blood up and ran away.Those days were absolutely horrible and i started to cut myself and have suicide thoughts from those incidents.I was about to finish the sentence until I blacked out..
Next morning
I wake up to someone holding my arm and trying to awaken me, it was my friends.I was in a different room until I looked around me to notice I happened to be in the insides of a hospital and I had a couple friends in so I ask them what happened to me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone:You blackout and started to bleed from your nose and mouth,we though you die or something?!
Y/n:Damn,wish I did.
Lorena:living is amazing, you have us as your friend, isn't it awesome!
Y/n:Living is shit,either you have a life with sparkles a unicorns or and life with droopy faces and bully's.Mines in the middle and it's absolutely awful..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
I'm so very sorry I had to stop the story so early on it's just I'm going to my mums and I haven't seen her in so many months. I'm really really exited. Anyway love you all,stay safe and please have a bunch of sleep,water and food have a great day/night..
Words: 764