Confused

Blair's POV.
I went back home and wrote
'Dear diary,
I finally confessed that I love Michael, and broke up with Will. Not that he have the choice to choose not to break but its my decision. I can't force myself to love Will. Its impossible. I know he might feel devastated but I need to stand up for myself and tell the one I love, I love him.. Or her. Jokes.'

I feel free, I don't need to go to the hospital every single day. It might be rude but I need to. Again, I can't force myself to fall in love. My heart chooses Michael, not Will. I might be taking Will's condition for granted but I can do nothing except for hurting that beautiful creature. But me and him are still friends, I still go and visit him in the hospital. Not that often though. I can finally sleep every night without crying myself to sleep nor waking up at 4 am. I can finally eat and have energy and its all because of Michael. I love him. I really do! Thank you for all of the things Michael, you are the definition of love and angel.

I slept and woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. The caller ID was 'unknown' and I answered it. "Hello? Is this Blair?" The lady in the phone asked. "Yes, I'm Blair Patricks. Who is this?" I asked, replying to the lady in the phone. "Oh i'm Mary from Seattle Medical Centre. I was told that Will have woke up from the coma. He has been calling you for a few times. If possible, I would like you to come here."

I asked Michael to join me and went to Will's room. Will was crying, and he smiled right after seeing me coming through the door. "BABE! Please don't leave me I dont want you to leave me please I beg please." Will shouted. I had a mixed feelings about this, I dont love Will no more, but I pity him. I dont wan't him to suicide because of me. But its time for him to know the truth. "Will, I'm sorry. I dont love you anymore. I love someone else. It might be hard for you to accept but, please respect my decision. We can still be friends, but not more than that. I'm sorry, Will." I said, with a pity tone. "No.. No. No. You must be joking right? You will not leave me. Right? Please tell me its a joke. Please do." Will broke down and cried, I pity Will, a lot in fact. But being in a relationship with someone that doesn't love you hurts more. "I'm really sorry Will. You were in a coma and I found a boy that makes me happy. He is outside." I said, while pointing to the door. "Let him in." Will said with an angry tone.

Michael came in and Will asked me to wait outside. I was afraid if Will will throw pillows and stuff at Michael. So I was really afraid to leave. But i believe Will is a great guy, he doesnt do those stuffs.

Michael's POV.
I was actually afraid if Will will get mad. I opened the door and greeted Will. "Hey dude." Will said. "How's your condition? Is it good?" I asked Will. "Yeah. But my heart is broken. But if its for Blair's happiness, I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself. Please, treat her well. She is very fragile. Dont make stupid mistakes like I did. Bring her to shopping malls. Especially H&M, its her favourite store. Buy her celebrity signed perfumes. Especially 5SOS. Please buy it for her. It will make her happy. Please, I love her so much Michael. Make her breakfasts and ask her out that time. Dont break her heart, she is a keeper." Will said. I was really proud of Will, his love to Blair are incredible. He rather sacrifice his self than seeing Blair not happy. No wonder Blair fell in love with this guy. "Ya man, I'll try my best. Lets keep in touch, give me your phone number." I said with a smile on my face.

I went through the window and smiled at Blair as a sign telling her that everything is okay. She smiled and hugged me. She is short, its really cute whenever she hugs me. "Babe, can you hear that? My heartbeat? It beats faster when I see you." I said, smiling at the girl that make me fall in love every time she smiles. "Good one mate." She said, with a smirk.

Will's POV.
"I'm gonna live my life alone. I cant survive without Blair." I told myself. I still can't walk, so i moved a little bit and break the glass that i supposed to drink with, and cut myself. The blood that flows felt good, it makes me feel like, I'm dying. Which is good. I don't want to live in this world anymore. It is such a mean world. I did the same action over and over again till I almost fainted. I tried walking but I failed. So i fell and my butt accidentally sit on the broken glass. It was painful but i dont really care anyways, what is the point of living if someone you love with all of your heart love someone else. I cut myself again. But now, its deeper. My blood flew and and everything turns black.