Louis P.O.V Newspapers!

Louis POV

---------------

Louis stared at the picture in the newspaper. There he was his face scrunched up in pleasure while a certain little mate stroked his co *k.

He didn't even stop to think how Mary might feel about having their picture in the news.' Well at least everyone will know she's mine now ' Louis thought sarcastically.

He could only imagine all the little ants working in the newspaper business coming up with vicious ideas of what Mary and Louis were to each other.

At least Louis was a step closer to getting her because it seemed like he'd never get it through her pretty little head that she was his and only his.

Agh I sound so dang whipped! Louis thought.

He was currently sitting in the living room on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table. He heard footsteps near him.

There was Harry with a newspaper in his hand.. So much for keeping this a secret, but then again it was kinda in the newspaper.

It wasn't long till Louis got a phone call from his mother. He was actually anticipating it, he even had his phone next to him on the couch waiting for his mothers call.

He didn't know why maybe he just needed someone to talk to about his feelings,as cheesy as that sounded. He wasn't used to this. Sometimes all he felt like doing was ditching the mated life for a life full of no worries, sex, and drinking. He couldn't do that though. It would kill his family, nobody had ever rejected their mate, and Louis sure as hell wasn't going to be the first one to do it.

He didn't even love his mate yet. Sure he felt like slamming her into a wall and banging her until his stamina was fully gone, but he wasn't quite to the feeling that books described as heart throbbing every time you took a look at that one person.

"Hello?" Louis answered his phone.

"Louis Tomlinson. Why did you not tell your mother you had mates with your mate already?" Louis' mother asked.

"Mom were not mated and if I must be bloody honest I don't know if I want to..." He whispered the last part.

'What!? Are. You. talking. About.?" His mother said the words between clenched teeth.

" Mom I won't reject her it's just Im not ready for THIS... Whatever it is or just love... All my life it's just been me and band groupies and a bed. But never has it been Louis, his mate, and children... In fact that sounds quite ridiculous to me. All I feel is lust and a bit of care. Am I not normal?'' Louis felt five all over again. Asking his mother why he thought one girl was prettier to him than the rest.

"Oh honey it's all right. It's just part of the mating process. I can feel how much you care for that girl. I know you'll do things right and live her like she should. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and go make me some grandchildren !" And with that Louis was left with a dead line.

Oh my mother. Only her. Louis thought.

-------

It's short I know guys sorry for not updating in such a long time! And the only reason I am is cause I can't sleep but it's late!

Next chapter longer! 20 votes and 10 comments ! :)

Do you guys think Louis should reject his mate?..