Newspapers

Mary's POV

--------------

Giving a hand Job in the park to a famous pop star was probably not my best idea. At least that's what my picture In the newspaper made me think.

There I was sitting on the bench on top of Louis Tomlinson with my hand deep down in his pants. We looked cute together, I thought.

Stupid Mary. Stop thinking about how good you look together. You gave a damn hand job in the park and now it's in all the magazines and newspapers.

I don't think it's normal how much I talk to myself....

Anyways I went back to reading the article. My eyes bugged out of my face when I saw my name!

Holy macaroni how the hell did they get my name?!

Oh shit. My mother reads the newspaper... So does my father.

Sophie doesn't but she sure as hell reads magazines.

Dang it. This had been yesterday afternoon!

Why oh why dear holy one did I give in to the temptation of sticking my hand down his pants.

Oh gosh I haven't even checked my phone. I mentally groaned.

I got up my bed and went to the tv counter where my phone was.

10 missed calls, 15 text messages, and 2 voicemails.

Oh lordie. Most of them were from my mother. And then Sophie and then an unknown number.

I groaned and called mother back.

It didn't even finish ringing the first time when she answered.

"Mary Janet Sandoval why in the hell are you in the damn newspaper?" My mother, Patricia or Patty yelled at me.

" Hello to you too mother!" I replied enthusiastically. A little too enthusiastic. At least for her liking.

" Mary! Don't talk like that. I know why you sound so happy! Putting your hand in that young boys pants! I though we taught you better than that!" She yelled at me.

" Mom you act like I raped him! It takes two to tango.. Wait no forget that we didn't tango mother!" I yelled that last part.

" Mary I want you to apologize to that boy and bring him to dinner when you visit us next week. I will not have my daughter not introduce us her new conquest." She said.

" Mom he's a flipping pop star! He's not gonna agree to this. Beside it's all the way in Texas! Like he's gonna travel all the way there! Just forget about it mom I was just having some damn fun!" I yelled into the phone.

" Quit your nonsense Mary. I want that boy here with you next week you here me? Now go on with your lover boy!" She yelled before she hung up!

That bitch!

---------

Really short sorry guys I promise next chapter will be way longer!

15 votes and 5 comments guys. Please! :)