Possesive superstars

Louis' P.O.V

The boys had decided they had wanted to go dancing. Well the boys louis wasn't sure he could probably say Harry wanted to get laid tonight.

Louis was in no mood to go partying not especially tonight while his mate was probably at home asleep by this time so late already 11:23 p.m. Louis sighed he sure as hell hoped he would have his mate by his side by next week. It was difficult for a werewolf to not ravish their mate immediately after finding each other. Louis also wondered if his mate didn't feel the pull like he did. It was odd how she didn't show any type of interest towards him. All the girls did. Man he sounded so whipped already and it hasn't even been a day since they had met, only hours.

As the boys all got ready to leave Louis shouted, " Are you all ready now mates?"

All four of the boys shouted a yes.

They all met at the door and Liam had his car keys to the new Escalade he had bought a week ago while still in California.

They all piled into the big SUV and Liam turned on the car. Liam was also hoping to find his mate tonight. He thought they all were including Harry as hard as it was to believe. Liam could just hope she didn't work there. Not that he would be against his mate if she did.

As they arrived at Club Zero they parked in the back entrance so no one would see them enter the club. All five boys pulled their hoods over their heads to avoid attention. They showed their ID s to the bouncer in the front entrance and he immediately let them enter.

All five boys looked at each other and in their eyes signaled the same rules they knew to follow if they needed each other. They should always have their phones with them and call each other if their was trouble. As they all went their own ways louis went towards the bar. The bartender didn't show any interest or knowledge as to who he was just asking what he'd like.

Louis just ordered a water bottle not feeling like getting pissed tonight. As the bartender brought Louis his water he noticed that the smell in the club was really good. He looked around the room trying to find the object of which the smell was coming from but found no owner to it.

Oh well Louis thought

He saw that Harry was dancing with some girl that was dressed an awful lot of well nothing. Oh it was just like him to pick the hot under dressed ones louis thought chuckling. He saw that Niall was at the little grill on the other side of the club ordering what looked like to be a hamburger. And well Zayn he seemed to be dancing with a blonde little woman. Louis could say woman if it had anything to do with those balloons popping out of her dress.

As to Liam he was just dancing along with the crowd girls surrounding him.

Louis continued to look around while sipping his water when a tall slender red head came up to him and said,

" Care to dance big boy?"

With a wink she made a come here motion with her finger and winked while she slowly walked to the dancing people.

Oh hell.

------------------------

Mary's P.O.V

It was 11:40 and sure enough just as Sophie had said one direction had come to Club Zero. Of course I stayed out of their sights for as much as I could so that I wouldn't have to talk to them but honestly as scary as it was to admit I wanted Louis to come and talk to me.

I could see from where I was sitting down as Louis just ordered a water bottle. Hmmm weird I would've taken him as a lets get drunk tonight type. Oh well.