To love or to lust

Mary's P.O.V

    Hmmmm well okay this just makes another more complicated task to add to my to do list this ones a little more than the usual get milk though... 

  Okay well how do I get a famous guy to come over to dinner?

  Well i could offer to sleep with him but even that is a little to whorey for myself...

Well for now I have to focus on going to work and not getting fired.

Although another problem is that I don't have his number or address or anything at all..

Actually, you know what?

I don't have to listen to my mother at all! I am a grown woman and I make my decisions! And inviting that darn big man to my mother's home is not my decision!

This was all going through Mary's head the following morning while getting ready for College.

She put on a pair of jean American eagle skinny jeans and an express tank top. Along with some black and pink flip flops.

Grabbing a piece of bread she put some peanut butter and nuttella on it. She knew it wasnt very healthy food but well desperate times call for desperate measure. Such as only having 5 minutes left till she would be late to her first class, she only had 3 classes today. One at 8:30, another at 1:45, and finally the last one at 5:30. Grabbing her iphone and keys she hurriedly locked the door behing her and ran to her car. She turned it on and drove to work. In a matter of minutes she was there, she flung her book bag over her shoulder and ran to the biology wing towards her first class.

Mary ran into the class just right before her teacher started talking, he gave her a glare and gestured for her to take a seat in her usual desk. She took her notes like usual in that class, listening intently to the teacher talk. She felt someone staring at her and it was really bothering her. Mary turned around and noticed it was this cute boy in her class. She felt her face become flushed and hurriedly turned around. 

Oh lordy! She had forgotten all about the newspaper! That was probably why she was getting all this attention from guys. They probably thought she was easy and would give hand jobs to any guy who asked! Mary felt mortified at the thought of guys asking her lewd questions.

She tried to forget it just for that class period and continued to listen to the teacher and continue taking notes. Finally the teacher dismissed the class, Mary forgetting once again about the cute guy staring at her packed her stuff taking her time. She felt someone behind her, slowly Mary turned around kind of expecting to see the cute boy, her eyes widened when she saw it was him. He was about 6 feet or more tall, brown hair and light blue eyes. She smiled at him at raised an eyebrow in question as to what he was doing talking to her.

He gave her a charming smile and stuck his hand out and said, " Hey my names Luke." 

Mary took his hand in her, it was really big and strong making her own hand feel small and fragile, and tried to shake it in a good manner and smiled and said, " Mary."

Luke smiled once again, starting, " So I saw you in the newspaper.."

Mary's face flushed and she grabbed her bag and made a dash towards the door ignoring Luke calling her named. She knew that something like this would happen.

All because of Louis, the jerk who she was to invite to dinner... pff yeah.

--------------------------------------

So yeah guys i haven't uploaded in a while but here it is! A look in Mary's college life!

15 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter I know its short so I lowered the votes and comments. Next chapter we come back to Sophie and Zayn!