Hello!

Hello there!
It's so nice to have you here!✨
I hope your journey wasn't to turbulent?

I am Xenopsyus, but you can call me Xeni, if you prefer.
I am the creator of "Tell Me" and I am currently working on this project alone. 

As you most likely already read in the description, this book is designed to be a safe place for everyone to share their worries, stories, and happiness.

Disclaimer: Any similarities to other projects posted by other content creators on either Wattpad or any other website is purely coincidental.

⚠️Since there might be some triggering and sensitive topics being discussed here, reader's discretion is advised.⚠️
Also, you might encounter some strong language throughout the book.

Also, this is no substitution of any kind of therapy. I am no mental health professional or provider. But I know, how good it can feel to tell others what's on your mind, so I want to give everyone a chance.

In addition, I must apologize for any linguistical errors. English is not my first language.

I am pretty sure that most of the displayed content will be very personal, so I will have rules that will apply to everyone.

Rules:

1. No bullying of any sort!
As I mentioned, this is supposed to be a safe place for EVERYONE and I do not tolerate any kind of verbal mistreatment of anyone and of any kind. The same applies to cyberbullying, shaming, etc. 

❗Rulebreakers will be immediately shut down, reported and could even face legal charges.❗
In case someone falls victim to private bullying (for example, through private messaging on Wattpad) by someone, whom I shut down, I strongly encourage them to report their bullies to Wattpad!
ALSO: If you think someone is being bullied in my comment section, please come to me immediately, so I can investigate the issue.

2. No arguing in the comments!
Linking to the first rule, I do not tolerate any kind of verbal mistreatment.
I do allow discussions as long as:
- they stay discreet
- they don't harm anyone

If I see arguing in my comment section, I will most of the times give the chance for the partaking people to find a solution themselves by giving them a warning (warning sign: ❗⚠️❗).
If you get a warning you can:
- leave the argument immediately
- try to find a peaceful solution

❗Should my warning be ignored and the argument continue, I will delete the conversation on the spot.
People who repeatedly start arguments will be blacklisted.❗

3. No inappropriate content!
I know, that some situations will have to be depicted in a more graphic way and that's fine.
But I do not tolerate any truly inappropriate content, such as the depiction, glorification or commercialization of criminal activities (that truly weren't warranted; a warranted "criminal" activity (though I strongly advise you to NEVER engage in ANY criminal activity) would, for example, be punching someone in order to defend oneself).
Not tolerated content example: "I'm really fucking mad at that little bitch for denying sex with me." 
❗Rulebreakers will be immediately shut down, reported and could even face legal charges.❗

4. No discrimination!
No discrimination for color, race, ethnicity, religion, origin, etc. will be tolerated.

❗Rulebreakers will be immediately shut down, reported and could even face legal charges.❗

5. No harassment!
Harassment of any sort towards others or myself will not be tolerated!

❗Rulebreakers will be immediately shut down, reported and could even face legal charges.❗

BTW: You can always leave praise, ideas and constructive (!) criticism.

For now, these are the rules. They might get edited with time, but in such a case I will put a notification out there.

So, now that you know the general terms of usage, let's get to the fun part:

"How do I share my story?"

The general idea is, that I will frequently ask questions in seperate chapters to which you can answer in the comment section.
You are not required to only answer the newest question or to even react to it, you could just start writing under 'Random'.

"Okay, but HOW?"

1. You choose a question your liking.
2. You go to the comment section.
3. Please put trigger warnings at the beginning of your comment if it includes upsetting or disturbing content (like death, abuse, rape, etc.).
4. If you've finished writing, just post it. You're done!

You can always delete your comments and if problems should occur you can always come ask me or the Wattpad creators.

I also advise you to stay anonym. It is a great protection, in case predators should appear.

I might not be able to answer all questions or comments immediately, but I will try to answer as quickly as possible. It's also important to note, that my answers might not always be up to all expectations or satisfying. #IamHuman

"Tell Me" will probably become active somewhere between November 5th and December 15th, so stay tuned.

Also, if you think someone else could also be interested in checking this book out, please share it, so we can all wait together for "Tell Me" 's debut.

In case you already have questions about this book, please feel free to ask.

If you've read this far, thank you so much for your patience and see you soon!

I wish you all the best,
Xeni