Meeting Brooklyn & Kaitlyn's Father

Monday, five-thirty a.m.

Dear diary, I can't seem to get that moment that I had with Kaitlyn out of my mind. I still can't believe that Brooklyn has a sister well not really a sister a half-sibling who looks almost identical to her. She's almost exactly Brooklyn's age but she could be younger, but I didn't really ask her about her age because that would be rude. Anyways I hope that today goes well once again.

-With love, Storme

I closed my diary/notebook journal and placed it back in my book bag; putting it on my back heading to the bus stop. I headed to take seat on the bench, dusting it off before sitting down on it. I heard footsteps, and looked down the sidewalk seeing Kaitlyn giving me a kind smile and a hug when she approached me. I giggled, and returned her hug happy to see her again. "Hey babe, I got something to give you." Kaitlyn told me with a smile. My ears were turned slanted meaning that I was confused but also curious. "What is it?" I asked her. Kaitlyn motioned a finger to me meaning to give her a second, and she pulled out an envelope with a stamped or pressed seal on the back of it; the stamped seal looked like it was made from wax or something else. Whatever it was it was beautiful because I saw flowers in it.

I was a bit confused as to what was in it; the envelope I mean because I was afraid that if I opened it that something might come out of it that could kill me or unknowingly knock me out unconscious. Being careful, I gently took the envelope that Kaitlyn was holding, and slid my finger underneath the flap of the envelope to rip it open, and took out a folded piece of paper. I unfolded the paper revealing a letter that was neatly written in pen. The letter that I had read (looked like the picture below):

I almost passed out from finished reading the letter because it was from Brooklyn and Kaitlyn's father; whom I have heard about but never seen

I almost passed out from finished reading the letter because it was from Brooklyn and Kaitlyn's father; whom I have heard about but never seen. "H-He wants to meet me?" I asked, trying my hardest not to pass out. Kaitlyn nods. "Yes, my father wants to meet you," she replied. I was quite amazed, excited and shocked at the same time. I couldn't believe that I was going to meet Brooklyn and Kaitlyn's father. "I'll be there after school," I told Kaitlyn. She smiled at me and clapped with excitement. "Excellent! I'll tell my father after school is over." Once the school bus came, Kaitlyn got on board with me walking right her with my backpack on my back heading to our seat with my seated near the window.

I was very excited to meet Kaitlyn and Brooklyn's father, but I had a bit of a slight problem well...more like an MAJOR problem. I didn't have any new to wear to the dinner with Kaitlyn's father; which is majorly upsetting for me. I sat in silence for a minute, then I heard Kaitlyn say something, and I completely snapped out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Kaitlyn had asked me. I shook my head at Kaitlyn. "No, I'm not feeling alright Kaitlyn. I am kinda worried that I don't have anything to wear to the dinner with you and your father," I said, almost choking on my words because I was trying not to cry. Kaitlyn whispered in my ear; "Don't worry about that I'll take care of it." The bus stopped at Chaos Academy, and everyone begins to get off the bus. On my way to the walking into the school, I felt Kaitlyn held my hand, and I felt my heart began to thump in my chest. Brooklyn has never held my hand when we were together, but now Kaitlyn was holding my hand; making me feel loved.