Ch 8: Heroes and Demon

Once Shizuku, Miya, and Shizue arrive at the Kingdom of Filtwood they were guided to the palace where the King and the other adventures who accepts the Quest are waiting.

"The three Elemental Conquerors we are so thankful that You three Accept our request, Please head this way"

A man with Blond hair Said as he guild the three towards one of the chambers of the Castle.

After they arrived at the front door they went inside and the man left.

Once they are inside they saw many Adventurer and some was looking at them.

Shizue was Wearing her Mask while the Shizuku and Miya didn't wear any masks exposing their beautiful face, they also meet up with an adventurer named Cougar.

The Adventurers around them Talk to them self the talk was about the three since They were Famous Around the World and their names were even known to the Demon Lords.

Guy was suspicious about the three but he didn't take any action towards them.

After a while of waiting the king entered with his Minister.

"I thank you all for Accepting our request to exterminate the demons," The king Said

"As you all know The Silver wings duo had been deen Defeated by the demon that was hiding here in our kingdom and terrorizing our citizens," The Prime minister said

Then the Minister Explains about the legend of the Champion Orthos while Explaining the Minister Push for a Second and looking at Shizue, Miya, and Luminous who were in disguise.

After the Minister finish explaining One of the Adventurers made a ruckus about it and wanted to leave but he was Stopped by the knights which Suprise the Crowd.

"Please everyone We need your help to defeat this Demon," The Minister said

"We actually know the Demon's Goal was to Obtain its real body that was sealed in the bottom of this castle and its Goal was to Complete its Resurrection," The Minister said

'it's a lie' Luminous thought to herself

'it is Master' Ciel Replied to her head

Then Shizue Rise her hand and the Minister had a Suprise's look but listen to Shizue.

"If a Demon manages to drove this Kingdom on Ruins and manage to Defeat the Silver wings It might be a Superior Demon, an ArchDemon" Shizue said

"Yes" The Minister Replied

"That Brings me to my Question, Does this Demon have a Name?" Shizue ask

With her questions, Everyone in the room waited for answers.

Since Monsters gain strength when they are named this is common knowledge among all of those capable Adventurers and the concept of a name can also be applied to a Demon.

"No there is no account that the demon is been named," The Minister said which relieve everyone except for Shizue, Shizuku, and Miya that already have their Suspicions.

"Do you expect me to believe that? I'm leaving and I'm not giving my life for this" The Adventurer who made a Ruckus earlier said as he turns around but a knight Killed him and the man turns out to be a Lesser Demon

'Now I get what going on here' Luminous said to her

"Ahhh haha This is Fun Mister Knight and Mister Minister," Shizuku said while Smiling

"What do you mean by that?" The King ask

"Do you really think I won't be able to see through your scheme?" Shizuku said Shizue Hearing Shizuku Imidiatly put her hands on her Swords since Shizuku's action Confirmed her suspension that the King and the Minister are Cooperating with the demon.