𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓

Deianeira Tempest

Profile:

Professional secretary/ receptionist of the gates of heaven and hell, also a part time grim reaper. She's a bit of a workaholic, an immortal like her doesn't have anything to do with her time but to work.

Personal Details:

Gender: Female

Age: Died at 26 and never aged since.

Birthday: May 18

Height: 170 cm

Emoji: 🦋💀

Nicknames: 'Dei', 'Deian', 'Neira'

* Deianeira was made her name after she forgot what her name was.

Personality:

Deianeira is someone who makes everyone comfortable. She has a natural sense of humor that makes people burst out of laughter. She is also perceived as level-headed and calm, almost never getting mad or frustrated over a game. She speaks in a sophisticated tone, adding to her 'elegant' allure. She's intelligent as well, she's what people call their 'comfort streamer' because of how easy on the eyes and ears she is.

Appearance:

She has dark midnight blue long hair that's tied in a low bun, thin eyebrows, and bright blue eyes. She wears a 'boring' midnight blue suit that has a slit on the thigh, also a hat with a fishnet veil of the same color, her earrings are the same shade of blue of her eyes, she also owns a pocket watch. Her leg that's exposed is covered with a black tattoo of butterflies and flowers.

*She has a stern face whenever her lips isn't in a frown, she said it's her working face.

Face claim / color scheme:

Lore:

Deianeira is originally from the human world. She was a receptionist in a famous hotel that was suddenly attacked by people. She led her fellow employees, as well as the guests into a safe room. Before they could get to safety, one of the gunmen heard their noises, and in order to distract them, Deianeira ran the opposite way. She died at the hands of the gun men, her whole body covered in bullets. But she saved more than 30 people that day.

Seeing this, a god from heaven granted her eternal life and let her work closely to them (the gods). Unfortunately this just made Deianeira bored and made a habit of overworking. Everything in heaven, hell, and limbo were all handled by the secretary. When the gods in heaven and hell saw this, they were moved. They didn't want her to spend her whole immortal life working. So one of them transported her back to the human world, without her consent.

They didn't know that they made everything harder for Deianeira who had a schedule in her mind. She was almost out of her mind interacting with alive people again after centuries, and she struggled with money, once again. She was about to apply for a job as a receptionist in some other hotel or company but was 'scouted' for trying out as a vtuber.