𝟓 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄

---
note: long time no update everyone, sorry college is just hard. anyways, have a short conversation based chapter ~~

---

WAITING ROOM AT DEIANEIRA'S CHANNEL

[ ayoooo first LuNeira collab ]

[ remember no ship names everybody ]

[ let's all behave ]

[ madame!! ]

[ Hello everyoneeee ]

[ it's been 8 minutes HAHAHAH madame dei did you forget about us? ]

[ the thumbnail tho 😳😳 ]

The waiting room has been up for a few minutes now and that was because Deianeira was busy laughing her ass off.

"S-stop laughing! Hahahaha!" Luca, too, couldn't stop himself from laughing. Even though he was the cause of Deianeira's laughing fit. He was feeling a bit embarrassed at what happened but at least Dei's getting a good laugh out of it.

"I am so sorry!" Deianeira said, still laughing. She did felt bad for what happened to him but she just couldn't stop laughing.

"Don't worry about it." Luca softly chuckled. They were fixing their volume and game settings before hand when Luca told her the story of something that happened to him earlier.

He had come back from a trip, riding the train because he was too tired to drive and he thought it might be faster. He was sitting beside a woman and when the train stopped in one of the stops, the lady stands up. He noticed a bag that looked like it was forgotten and he grabbed it, yelling that the lady forgot something. He walked to the exit and tossed it to the lady.

It was the other woman's bag. The other woman who was still sitting in the train. In the end, he had to say sorry a million times, help the lady to get her bag back and then finally get back to his house. It was the reason why they needed to adjust the time to 2 hours later than the scheduled one. And it was also the reason why Deianeira couldn't stop laughing.

(AN: happened to me this week fortunately I didn't toss out the bag but it was so embarrassing lmao )

"We need to start wait-" Deianeira said before laughing quietly.

[ oh ]

[ it's starting poooog ]

[ hi dei-sama ]

[ hi madame!! ]

"Hello! Hello! Hello!" Luca was the one who greeted everyone. The viewers could see Deianeira who had her eyes closed because of how much she's smiling and struggling not to laugh.

"H-hi!" Deianeira greeted after a deep breath in. "Sorry for being late babies, we were talking about-"

"Don't! Don't tell them!" Luca interrupts Deianeira who just laughed again. She was now laughing non-stop again making the chat curious. "It's so embarrassing!" Luca whines.

"Y-yeah don't worry!"

[ help I'm curious ]

[ what's that ]

[ keeping secrets from us? ]

[ lmao luca ]

[ tskr continue laughing ma'am deian ]

[ her laugh aww ]

"Anyway, anyways, how's everyone? Huh? Everyone doing okay? Are you excited for today?" Luca asks a series of questions as Deianeira tries to calm herself down. He looked like he was desperate to distract the chat from what they talked about and Deian couldn't help but be amused.