𝟔 - 𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐔 𝐎𝐅𝐅 - 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁! 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

Note:

Hi before you move on to reading, I based this on Luca's stream where he told stories about everything that happened, and that there will be inaccurate things since I am trying to make a lot of scenarios for Luca and Neira to interact (mainly Luca and Mari's interactions will be dwindled down gomen). Also let's pretend they're not an odd number of people (or like the seats on the rides are different), I don't wanna write about someone being left out at rides because they're an odd number so I'll only focus on Luneira.

---

I was very excited. Aside from meeting Sonny again, he'll finally be able to meet his other kouhais, Ren and Maria. And not to mention, he'll finally meet Deianeira in real life. They've known each other for months now but they didn't have a time to meet up yet. It was something he's looking forward to the most. Also, they made plans to go to some theme parks, something he hasn't done before. His Dad was now driving so Luca can rest and he opened his phone to check on it before he takes a nap. The Niji Aussies decided to create a different server just so they won't disturb anyone in the Nijisanji EN one as they chatted about their plans.

---

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!
(AN: Bang chan!)

Mariring :
@Deian I just arrived, where are you senpai??

Deian :
Wait a minute Mari, I'm omw
---

Luca was confused. Weren't they supposed to be flying together? Deianeira and Maria both lived in the same area, and they planned to take a flight together to the Gold Coast.

---

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!

Luca :
You guys aren't going together?

Deian :
Ah yeah
We planned to but I went to my cousin's place first

Mariring :
Yeah
She needed to do some things

Luca :
Oh well, we're half-way there
Take care you two
And Neira, stay safe while you travel

Deian :
Yes Boss!

---

Luca smiles at the last text before turning his phone off. He looked up from his phone and saw his Dad raising his eyebrows at him.

"Oh shut up," Luca said in a joking manner as his father laughed at him. His whole family probably knew about the co-worker he's been crushing on. It was because of his little brother who actually watches Deianeira! 'That little brat doesn't even watch my stream!'

"You look excited, alright." His Dad said with a teasing tone.

"That's because I am." Luca replied, "But I'll take a nap for a moment." He didn't want his dad to constantly tease him and he did want to rest so that he can regain some energy for hanging out with his friends later. "Wake me up if you want to switch, Dad."

"Alright, kid. Go on and take a nap so you look dashing when you meet your princess later."

"You're being so cringey, dad."

Where did you think you inherited it from, Luca?

---

In the end, his Dad didn't wake him up to switch and Luca stayed asleep until they arrived at the Gold Coast. When he woke up, all he saw were the tall buildings.