𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 - 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇!! 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮

Note: let's have an AU chapter nobody asked for because I am suddenly inspired to do one at 2 am. Here's what it's like if Luca and Neira were in shool. They have a 2 year-gap, he's in his last year of higshcool and she's in her second year in college. They're in a big university where there's highschool and college in the same place. Art not mine!!

"Luca, you have to focus." Ike said, waving his hand in front of Luca's face to get his attention. "Where are you looking anyway?" He followed his friend's trail of gaze and saw that he was looking at the window blindly. "What the heck?"

"He's been looking at the window for the past five minutes." Shu said, laughing as he poked Luca's cheek with his mechanical pencil. That caught his attention.

"Huh?" Luca looked at the two of them and tilted his head, "What is it?"

"Why is your head up in the clouds, boy?" Vox asked from behind them. He was resting his head on his desk, nonchalantly listening at their conversation. The five of them were all sitting at the back of the classroom, enjoying their free time because their teacher didn't come.

"He's in love." Mysta, who was sitting beside Vox, said without hesitation. He raised his eyebrows when all four of them looked at him. "What? Isn't it obvious? He's staring at the wall with a smile on his face. The only good reason for that is he's in love or he's deranged."

"Oh." Ike nodded, "Sasuga, detective."

"Oh, fuck off!" Mysta laughed. They had been calling him a detective after he found out their homeroom teacher and their physical education teacher were together. Maybe it's also because he found out about how their super strict math teacher is a closet otaku. Don't ask how he did it, he just did.

"I don't think I am?" Luca answered despite his cheeks flushing. Vox laughed at the obvious denial.

"Then what were you thinking?" Ike asked, "Enough for you to get distracted?" Luca aksed for help in Biology from Ike and Shu so they were both at his desk, helping him with his assignment but the boy's head is just not in their reach today.

Luca sighed, "I just, I saw someone walk by yesterday so-"

"So you're waiting for them to walk by again?" Shu asked with a laugh. It sounds like a Luca thing to do.

"Bro fell in love at first sight." Mysta joked. "What did they look like? A boy? A girl?"

Luca rolled his eyes playfully, "She's really beautiful, okay? I'm just curious."

"Yeah, right." Vox said with a chuckle.

"Maybe she's from the class next door?" Ike suggested.

"I only saw her for the first time yesterday though." Luca said. He had friends from the class next door like Sonny and Ren so he does hang out there from time to time too. He hadn't seen that girl, he only saw her yesterday.

It wasn't that special. He was just laying his head on his desk, trying to get some sleep because his running practice was too early yet again. When he couldn't sleep, he opened his eyes and saw her passing by. She had really dark hair that was in a very pretty braid. She was wearing a black blouse that sat well with her pale skin. The sun was shining right behind her so he could actually see a bit of a halo behind her. Her eyelashes were long enough to create shadow on her cheeks. When her blue eyes swept to his direction, his own widened.

He was so taken aback that he closed his eyes tightly, burying his head further into his arms. Now he wished he actually saw where she was going.

"Earth to Luca." Ike was waving his hand in front of his face again while laughing. His other friends were all laughing at him too, if they weren't sure earlier, now they were. Their Luca had a crush.